- Faculty and campus leaders debate campus diversity. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 46, p27
Highlights the 2002 Biennial Diversity and Learning Conference sponsored by the Association of American Colleges and Universities. Theme of the event; Guests speakers of the event; Venue of the event.
- Investing in kids crucial. Slowik, Elizabeth // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/9/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p17
The article offers information on the presentation of Bill Millett, president of Scope View Strategic Advantage, about health and education in early childhood at the Eberhard Center on Grand Valley State University's Pew Campus and at the GVSU Alumni House on the Allendale Campus on March 11 and...
- SUNY Empire State plans info sessions. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the public information sessions hosted by SUNY Empire State College in New York. Schedules of the sessions; Contact information.
- Ag Employee Management. // BEEF;May2004, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p3-BF
Highlights the 4th Employee Management for Production Agriculture Conference on August 12-13, 2004. Partnership of Kansas and Oklahoma State universities; Participants.
- Reap college rewards for life. Hayes, Cassandra // Black Enterprise;Feb95, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p66
Announces that University conferences are great networking venues, but most of all, they offer valuable opportunities for you to launch or advance your education and career. Who sponsors these annual conferences; Who can take advantage of the lectures, seminars and job fairs they offer.
- MDA conference addresses retaining local college grads. Majmudar, Nishad // Business Journal (Central New York);11/5/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p8
Highlights the conference organized by the Metropolitan Development Association of Syracuse and Central New York and Cazenovia College on November 18, 2004 in Hubbard Hall at Cazenovia College, New York. Activities in the conference; Shift in the student mentality about the job outlook in New...
- 'Friends' needed for Komen Race. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/10/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p34
The article offers information on the Indiana University Cancer Center "Friends for Life" event to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana on April 22, 2006.
- ECONOMIC EMBRACE FOR YOUTH. Woolford, Timothy // UWI Today;Aug2011, p15
The article offers information on the 2011 Conference of the Economy (COTE) to be held on October 5-8 at the Learning Resource Centre, University of the West Indies (UWI), Saint Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago.
- State funding cuts don't curtail Safe Colleges. Pearcey, Matt-Allen // Bay Windows;4/10/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p14
Reports on the highlights of the annual Safe Colleges Conference in Medford, Massachusetts on April 5, 2003. Reason for the decrease in participants; Importance of the conference; Topics addressed during the workshops.