ARTERIAL SPASM OF RARE ETIOLOGY
- Stress Testing in Patients with Coronary Spasm: Comparison of Those With and Without Fixed Coronary Artery Disease. Castello, Ramon; Alegria, Eduardo; Merino, Alvaro; Hidalgo, Ricardo; Aparici, Manuel; Diego Mart�nez-Caro // Angiology;Aug1989, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p724
Stress testing is one of the preferred noninvasive methods of identifying patients with coronary artery disease (CAD). Its value in patients with coronary artery spasm (CAS) is, however, difficult to ascertain. The authors studied 91 consecutive patients with angiographically documented CAS. All...
- MÃ¶nckeberg's Sclerosis: An Unusual Presentation A Case Report. Top, Cihan; Cankir, Zeki; Silit, Emir; Yildirim, Sukru; Danaci, Mehmet // Angiology;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p483
Discusses the case of a 20-year old male patient presenting with Monckeberg's sclerosis, which is the calcification of the media of peripheral arteries. Disease background; Laboratory findings.
- Peripheral arterial disease. Weiner, Shepard D.; Reis, Ernane D.; Kerstein, Morris D. // Geriatrics;Apr2001, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p20
Provides information about peripheral arterial disease (PAD). Pathophysiology; Clinical features of a patient with PAD; Risk factors for PAD: Diagnosis; Disease management techniques.
- A Combined Approach to Treatment of the Dissecting Middle Cerebral Artery Fusiform Aneurysm. Hrbáč, T.; Drábek, P.; Klement, P.; Procházka, V. // Interventional Neuroradiology;2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p349
A fusiform aneurysm in the terminal M1 middle cerebral artery (MCA) segment was treated by a construction of a high-flow arterial extracranial-intracranial (EC-IC) bypass. Due to severe bypass vasospasms, local vasodilating agents together with percutaneous angioplasty and stent implantation...
- Bee Wise. // Body Bulletin;Jun2001, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p1
Discusses guidelines in treating and preventing bee stings.
- How to Avoid Bee Stings. // Current Health 1;Apr/May2001, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p2
Provides several safety tips in order to avoid stings from bees and wasps.
- The Buzz on Bee Stings. // Current Health 1;Apr/May2004, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p2
Suggests several ways to avoid insect stings.
- KEEP THE STING OUT OF SUMMER. // USA Today Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 129 Issue 2662, p9
Offers tips for avoiding insect stings.
- BEE A MAN. MIHAILOVIC, BORIS // Australian Motorcycle News;5/15/2013, Vol. 62 Issue 22, p105
A first person narrative is presented which explores the author's experience on allergic reaction to bee stings.