Transcutaneous Oxygen Tension Behavior in the Different Stages of Peripheral Vascular Disease and Its Correlation With Ankle/Arm Pressure Ratio and Calf Blood Flow
- Protocols for PAD diagnosis. // Diabetic Foot Journal;2014, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p79
No abstract available.
- Age-adjusting ankle-brachial index. H.D.B. // Cortlandt Forum;6/25/96, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p130
Presents an answer to the query regarding the accuracy of an ankle-brachial index (ABI) on Doppler in the diagnosis of peripheral vascular disease at varying ages. Inaccuracy of ABI in the presence of calcified arteries; Sensitivity and specificity; Use of pulse volume recordings (PVRs).
- Vascular Diseases Quiz - Case 26. Patelis, N.; Liakopoulos, D.; Maskanakis, A.; Doulaptsis, M.; Klonaris, C. // Archives of Hellenic Medicine / Arheia Ellenikes Iatrikes;2014, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p508
A quiz concerning the probable diagnosis to an 83-year-old woman presenting with severe pain and a lump at the palmar surface of right wrist.
- MRA FROM THE DIAPHRAGM TO THE ANKLES. Sanjuan, V.M.; Lloret, M.; Campos, S.; Montes, H.; Celma, J. // Acta Radiologica;Apr2000 Supplement 422, Vol. 41, p57
Analyzes data on the magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) of the peripheral vascular system compiled between April 1997 and July 1999. Description of the MRA technique; Advantages in diagnosing peripheral vascular disease.
- A Rare Variant of Wallenberg's Syndrome: Opalski syndrome. K. K., PARATHAN; R., KANNAN; P., CHITRAMBALAM; KUMAR AIYAPPAN, SENTHIL; N., DEEPTHI // Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research;Jul2014, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p5
Lateral Medullary Syndrome (LMS) is a well-documented vascular syndrome of the posterior circulation territory. This syndrome is easily localised because of characteristic presentation, unique territory of blood supply and very small area of involvement. We present a case of Wallenberg's...
- Spotlight on Unetixs: VascuLink Now Available. // Podiatry Management;Jan2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p225
A preview of peripheral arterial disease (PAD) diagnostic equipment by Unetixs Vascular is presented.
- Peripheral vascular malformations: diagnosis and percutaneous management. // Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal;Aug2001, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p242
Focuses on the diagnosis and percutaneous management of peripheral vascular malformations (VM). Classification systems used in VM nomenclature; Pathogenesis of VM; Use of embolization therapy in VM management.
- NICE releases guidelines for treating lower limb disease. // Wounds UK;Nov2012, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p9
The article discusses recently launched National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidelines, which focuses on the diagnosis and management of lower limb peripheral arterial disease.
- Recognition of the signs of Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) and the evaluation of ulcers. Kerr, David // Wound Practice & Research;Jun2012 Supplement, p7
The article discusses about Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) which causes restriction of blood flow due to narrow blood vessels and explains the various symptoms caused due to PAD and also explains about the diagnosis and treatment using five P's on the lower limb to evaluate the patient for PAD.