SYNOPSIS OF THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM
- Eleventh Meeting of the European Venous Forum: Antwerp, Belgium, 24-26 June 2010. Deatrick, K.; Baker, N.; DeRoo, S.; Elfline, M. A.; Sood, V.; Stabler, S.; Blackburn, S. A.; Luke, C. E.; Wakefield, T. W.; Henke, P. K. // Phlebology;Dec2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p296
The article presents several abstracts which were presented at the 11th meeting of the European Venous Forum, which was held on June 24-26, 2010 in Antwerp, Belgium, including abstracts on post-thrombotic vein wall remodeling, the Caprini risk assessment model in plastic and reconstructive...
- CUTERA CLINICAL FORUM FOCUSES ON VASCULAR THERAPIES. // Australian Advanced Aesthetics;Sep2010, Issue 3, p12
Information about the annual clinical forum held in Melbourne, Victoria in May 2010, where Cutera Country Manager Philllip Schramm talked about vascular therapies, is presented.
- 13th Annual meeting of the European Venous Forum, Thursday 28 June-Saturday 30 June 2012, Florence, Italy. // Phlebology;Sep2012, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p307
The article presents several abstracts which were presented at the 13th annual meeting of the European Venous Forum, which was held on June 28-June 30, 2012 in Florence, Italy, including abstracts on ultrasonography and angiography for the diagnosis of chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency,...
- Abstracts of the ICC meeting Patient orientated compression therapy. // Phlebology;May2014 Supplement, Vol. 29, p194
The article presents abstracts on compression therapy topics which include the quality of life assessment and compression therapy in leg ulceration, criteria for non-compliance of medical compression stockings (MCSs) and self assessment of compression in elderly and overweight patients.
- ICC and EVC- a fruitful cooperation. Partsch, Hugo // Phlebology;May2014 Supplement, Vol. 29, p193
The article focuses on integration of the European Vascular Courses (EVC) in a meeting of the International Compression Club (ICC) meeting in Maastricht, the Netherlands and mentions that the venous EVC programme includes every day a compression session and clinical issues.
- VIVA spotlights the value of MIS interventional cardiology. HAIMOVITCH, LARRY // Medical Device Daily;10/18/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 202, p1
The article reports on the highlights of the 13th Annual Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA) held in Las Vegas, Nevada. VIVA is a not-for-profit group committed to advancing the field of vascular medicine and intervention through education and research. Doctor Manish Mehta of the Albany...
- Become Informed About New Online Resources for Developing Content Knowledge. // NSTA Express;2/22/2010, p2
The article offers information on a web seminar, New Resources and Tools, to be held on February 25, 2010, from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
- Enhance Your Content Knowlege From Your Laptop. // NSTA Express;9/13/2010, p1
The article presents information on 90-minute web seminars on education to be held during September 14-30, 2010.
- Atlas Sets Workshop and Seminar Dates. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Mar2009, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p11
The article offers information on a series of workshops on weather-ometer and seminars on fundamentals of weathering that will be offered by Atlas Material Testing Technology in Chicago, Illinois, in 2009.
- Education. // Spectroscopy;Mar2002, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p16
Provides information on a series of congresses and seminars to be offered by the ASSA International in 2002.