- ICA YOUNG INVESTIGATORS AWARD FUND. // Vascular Surgery;May/Jun1988, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p200
Announces the establishment of the Young Investigators Award Fund by the Committee on Continuing Medical Education for the International College of Angiology to recognize young physicians and research fellows demonstrating an interest in the management and treatment of vascular diseases. Aim of...
- NOTICES. // Angiology;May1989, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p510
This article reports on developments in the field of medical education. The Committee on Continuing Medical Education for the International College of Angiology, has announced the establishment of the Young Investigators Awards for young physicians and research fellows demonstrating an interest...
- ACA YOUNG INVESTIGATORS AWARD FUND. // Vascular Surgery;May/Jun1988, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p200
Announces the establishment of the Young Investigators Award Fund by the Committee on Continuing Medical Education for the American College of Angiology to recognize young physicians and research fellows demonstrating an interest in vascular diseases. Aim of the award fund.
- Twenty five years of vascular trauma in Northern Ireland. D'Sa, Aires A.B. Barr // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/7/95, Vol. 310 Issue 6971, p1
Editorials. Discusses the treatment of vascular trauma in Northern Ireland. Value of intraluminal shunting; Repair of high velocity injuries of the great vessels in the neck and superior mediastinum; Improvement in the intraoperative shunting of both transacted artery and vein in vascular...
- Reduction in diabetic microalbuminuria after short-term antioxidant therapy: A pilot and its... // Age & Ageing;Jan97 Supplement, Vol. 26, p3
Presents an abstract of the study `Reduction in Diabetic Microalbuminuria After Short-term Antioxidant Therapy: A Pilot and its Pitfalls,' by A.J. Sinclair, M. Khatieb and A.J. Girling, presented during the communications to the autumn meeting of the British Geriatrics Society on October 3-4,...
- The American College of Angiology Announces the Young Investigators Award for 1996. // Angiology;May1996, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p534
This article reports that the Young Investigators Award will be presented at the Forty-Third Annual World Assembly of the American College of Angiology. An award will be given to individuals whose research reflects new and relevant work in either the basic or clinical sciences of vascular...
- `B' heart healthy. Schwade, Steve // Prevention;Jul94, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p73
Focuses on homocysteine and some of the health problems that this substance may be related to. Hyperhomocysteinemia and the risk of premature vascular disease; Possibility that some B vitamins may lower levels of homocysteine; Study reported in the August 19, 1992 issue of the `Journal of the...
- ERRATUM. // Angiology;Aug1981, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p588
Presents a correction to an article about flow properties of blood and flow behavior of blood in vascular diseases, previously published in the journal "Angiology."
- ERRATUM. // Angiology;Nov1982, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p768
Presents a correction to the article "Double-Blind Controlled Clinical Trial of Ancrod for Ischemic Rest Pain of the Leg" that was previously published in the January 1982 issue of the "Journal of Vascular Diseases."