CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION COURSE LISTINGS
- SYNOPSIS OF THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM. // Angiology;Aug1984, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p537
Provides an overview of the symposium on the clinical scope of norpace in vascular disease, held on November 4, 1984 in San Antonio, Texas. Keynote speakers; Programs and activities; Participants.
- Calendar of events. // Vascular Medicine;1999, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p53
Presents the schedule of conferences related to vascular medicine from 1999 to 2001. Venue of the events; Contact information; Themes of the meetings.
- Third International Summit on Thoracic Aortic Endografting: Lessons From Long-term Results of Thoracic Stent-Graft Repairs. Mitchell, R. Scott; Ishimaru, Shin; Criado, Frank J.; Ehrlich, Marek P.; Ivancev, Krassi; Lachat, Mario; Malina, Martin; May, James; Orend, Karl-Heinz; Rousseau, Hervé; Williams, David M. // Journal of Endovascular Therapy (Allen Press Publishing Services;Feb2005, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p89
Presents the summary of the discussions and the consensus adopted at the Third International Summit on Thoracic Aortic Endografting held in Tokyo, Japan, on April 16 and 17, 2004. Changes in aneurysm size; Threshold for aneurysm retreatment; Reasons for aneurysm increase.
- Calender of events. // Vascular Medicine;Jul2005 Supplement 1, Vol. 10, p103
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions on vascular medicine, from 2005 to 2006.
- COURSES AND CONFERENCES. // Journal of Endovascular Therapy (Allen Press Publishing Services;Dec2005, Vol. 12 Issue 6, pA-12
The section provides information on various courses and conferences relating to endovascular therapy that will be held in 2006. The events include the International Symposium on Endovascular Therapy in Florida in January, the Joint Interventional Meeting in Italy in February, the Charing Cross...
- Calendar of events. // Vascular Medicine;2003, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p223
This article presents information on various meetings on vascular medicine that will occur in the year 2004 throughout the year. The 29th International Stroke Conference will be held during February 5-7, 2004 in San Diego, California. During February 26-29, 2004 the 16th Annual American Venous...
- Courses and Congresses. // Neuroradiology;Dec2004, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p1045
The article presents a list of courses and congresses on neuroradiology. Some of the courses included in the list are: Eighth Cycle-First Course Embryology, Anatomy, Malformations, Genetics was held in Basel during October 22-26, 2004; Eighth Cycle-Second Course Tumors of the CNS, which was held...
- Aggressive BP reduction lowers risk of vascular events in type 2 diabetes. // Geriatrics;Nov2007, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p33
The article discusses the highlights of the Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology held in Vienna, Austria on September 1-5, 2007. The results of the study "Action in Diabetes and Vascular Disease: PreterAx and DiamicroN MR Controlled Evaluation" (ADVANCE) were presented by...
- Manuscripts from the European Venous Course. Wittens, C. H. A. // Phlebology;Mar2013 Supplement, Vol. 28, p1
The article reports on topics, including varicose veins, how to identify patterns of reflux in varicose veins and anticoagulation, which will be discussed at the 2013 European Venous Course.