STUDY OF DAILY CALORIC INTAKE OF PATIENTS IN THE CORONARY INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
- Variant Angina Pectoris. Silverman, Mark E.; Flamm Jr., M. D. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Sep71, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p339
Describes three patients with variant angina pectoris. Anatomic findings on the patients; Prognostic implications; Conclusion.
- Clinical Indicators of Left Main Coronary Artery Disease in Unstable Angina. Plotnick, Gary D.; Greene, H. Leon; Carliner, Nathan H.; Becker, Lewis C.; Fisher, Michael L. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug79, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p149
Presents a study which reviewed several patients with unstable angina pectoris to find clinical and noninvasive indicators of left main coronary artery disease. Methodology; Results; Discussion.
- Importance of Identifying Left Main Coronary Artery Narrowing in Subsets of Patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Epstein, Stephen E. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug79, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p308
Editorial. Discusses the importance of identifying the narrowing of the left main coronary artery in subsets of patients with coronary artery disease. Patients with stable symptoms; Unstable angina.
- Novel variant of dual left anterior descending artery arising from single right coronary artery anomaly presenting with angina inversa. Cingoz, Faruk; Arslan, Gokhan; Iyisoy, Atilla; Bingol, Hakan // Polish Journal of Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery;2015, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p246
A 55-year-old female without a history of coronary artery disease, hypertensive for the past 17 years, was admitted with resting chest pain. Electrocardiography revealed a negative T-wave in anterior chest leads. Coronary angiography visualised anomalous coronary anatomy, with a common origin of...
- Unprotected single coronary artery main-stem angioplasty. Patel, Niket; Sabharwal, Nikant; Banning, Adrian P. // Heart;Nov2013, Vol. 99 Issue 21, p1626
The article presents a case study of an 84-year-old female suffering with exertional angina. It mentions that when coronary angiography was performed it demonstrated an anomalous coronary artery with a single ostium arising from the right coronary sinus with a calcified stenosis of the "common...
- Treatment of Stable Angina Pectoris with Trimetazidine Modified Release in Indian Primary-Care Practice. Gupta, Rajeev; Sawhney, Jitendra P. S.; Narain, Varun S. // American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs;2005, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p325
Introduction: In primary-care practice, trimetazidine is frequently used in combination with other antianginal drugs to enhance antianginal efficacy because of its metabolic mode of action. This study investigates whether a new twice-daily trimetazidine modified release formulation with improved...
- Urgent Coronary Revascularization In A Familial Polycystic Kidney Disease Patient With Unstable Angina Pectoris. Bolcal, Cengiz; Savaş, Bilgehan // Internet Journal of Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery;2004, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p38
Familial polycystic kidney disease is a rare cause of renal insufficiency and it could be mentioned together with gastrointestinal and cardiovascular diseases such as aneurysms and diverticulosis. A congenital familial polycystic kidney disease patient with unstable angina pectoris underwent...
- Are district general hospital patients with unstable angina at a disadvantage? Miller, C.; Lipscomb, K.; Curzon, N. // Postgraduate Medical Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 79 Issue 928, p93
Discusses the question of whether district general hospital patients in Great Britain with unstable angina are at a disadvantage. Patient characteristics; Waiting times; Revascularization procedures; Revascularization according to hospital type; Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor use.
- Treatment of angina pectoris with nifedipine: importance of dose titration. Deanfield, J.; Wright, C.; Fox, K. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/7/1983, Vol. 286 Issue 6376, p1467
Examines the effects of nifedipine on the treatment of angina and measurement of myocardial ischaemia during exercise among patients with stable angina pectoris. Mechanism of placebo, nifedipine supplementation; Assessment of objective and subjective effects to patients; Applicability of the...