- Nervously yours. Bartram, Peter // Director (00123242);Dec2000, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p49
Offers a look at the business operation of the greeting card industry in Great Britain in 2000. Problems faced by the industry; Market shares of various categories; How new entrants find a foothold in the business; Response of the industry to the Internet. INSETS: Cutting edge;Early starter.
- Supplier News. // Drug Store News;6/17/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p105
Presents news briefs on the stationery, greeting cards and camera industries in the U.S. as of June 2002. Back-to-school collections from Eldon; Examples from the Metaphor greeting cards line from Renaissance Greeting Cards; Features of the Fuji Flash from Fuji.
- Hallmark's Strawberry Cow. // License! Europe;Feb/Mar2005, p50
Reports on the launch of Strawberry Cow brand greeting cards from Hallmark Cards Inc. in Great Britain.
- Luxury Paper Market Is Skewing Toward Young Consumers. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;May2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p56
This article reports on the results of a survey conducted by Unity Marketing on the stationery goods market in the U.S. The survey revealed that the most dynamic trend in the market for paper goods is a generational shift from older to younger consumers. It explains that technically advanced...
- 2006 National Stationery Show Brought Resources and Trends to the May Market. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p28
Announces the 2006 National Stationery Show at New York City's Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, which offered retailers, manufacturers, representatives, artists and buyers a complete market experience, representing every facet of the industry from greeting cards and stationery to writing...
- Don't Count on Card Sales, But Other Paper Products Should Bring Success. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Jan2005, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p150
Reports on the trends in the greeting cards or stationery and paper hobby and crafting products in the U.S. Decline in sales of traditional greeting cards in 2003; Impact of computer technology on the greeting card market; Efforts of the stationery and craft product industry to boost sales.
- Glory Moon Marks Growth With New Designs And Capabilities. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Apr2002, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p102
Features Glory Moon Greeting Cards Co. Ltd. Secret to the success of the company; Daily production capacity of the company; Kinds of paper stationery produced by Homay Paper Products Co. Ltd., a subsidiary of Glory Moon; Designs of Glory Moon's cards; Services offered by Glory Moon and Homay to...
- GREETING CARD GAZETTE: Fresh Attitudes. Trent, Ashley // Giftware News;May2010, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p15
The article provides information on several greeting-card and stationery companies. Hoboken, New Jersey-based NobleWorks Inc. offers more than 1,500 greeting-card designs that often reflect pop culture, politics and current events. The branded offerings of C.R. Gibson include Markings journals,...
- Why some greetings flop. Teicher, Stacy // Christian Science Monitor;12/12/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 13, p13
Presents examples of greeting cards which have failed in the United States, reasons for their failure and tips for writing successful greeting cards provided by Sandra Miller-Louden and Terri See.