- BUYER'S GUIDE. // CardMaker;Summer2015, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p95
No abstract available.
- Nervously yours. Bartram, Peter // Director;Dec2000, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p49
Offers a look at the business operation of the greeting card industry in Great Britain in 2000. Problems faced by the industry; Market shares of various categories; How new entrants find a foothold in the business; Response of the industry to the Internet. INSETS: Cutting edge;Early starter.
- Supplier News. // Drug Store News;6/17/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p105
Presents news briefs on the stationery, greeting cards and camera industries in the U.S. as of June 2002. Back-to-school collections from Eldon; Examples from the Metaphor greeting cards line from Renaissance Greeting Cards; Features of the Fuji Flash from Fuji.
- Hallmark's Strawberry Cow. // License! Europe;Feb/Mar2005, p50
Reports on the launch of Strawberry Cow brand greeting cards from Hallmark Cards Inc. in Great Britain.
- Luxury Paper Market Is Skewing Toward Young Consumers. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;May2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p56
This article reports on the results of a survey conducted by Unity Marketing on the stationery goods market in the U.S. The survey revealed that the most dynamic trend in the market for paper goods is a generational shift from older to younger consumers. It explains that technically advanced...
- 2006 National Stationery Show Brought Resources and Trends to the May Market. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p28
Announces the 2006 National Stationery Show at New York City's Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, which offered retailers, manufacturers, representatives, artists and buyers a complete market experience, representing every facet of the industry from greeting cards and stationery to writing...
- free flowing. Turner, Jolene // Giftware News;Apr2008, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p27
The article presents information on the stationery industry in the U.S. According to a report disseminated by the Global Industry Analysts Inc., the worldwide market for greeting cards is expected to exceed $27.6 billion in sales and 25.8 billion in units by 2010. The increase may be attributed...
- Don't Count on Card Sales, But Other Paper Products Should Bring Success. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Jan2005, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p150
Reports on the trends in the greeting cards or stationery and paper hobby and crafting products in the U.S. Decline in sales of traditional greeting cards in 2003; Impact of computer technology on the greeting card market; Efforts of the stationery and craft product industry to boost sales.
- Never the Rock Launches New Card Program. // Giftware News;Nov2007, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p43
The article reports that greeting card and stationery company Never the Rock Photography has launched a new card program for its retailers. The program includes a counter card rack for individual card sales, increasing retailers' profits and increasing selections. The rack would hold 10 cards of...