- Nervously yours. Bartram, Peter // Director (00123242);Dec2000, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p49
Offers a look at the business operation of the greeting card industry in Great Britain in 2000. Problems faced by the industry; Market shares of various categories; How new entrants find a foothold in the business; Response of the industry to the Internet. INSETS: Cutting edge;Early starter.
- Supplier News. // Drug Store News;6/17/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p105
Presents news briefs on the stationery, greeting cards and camera industries in the U.S. as of June 2002. Back-to-school collections from Eldon; Examples from the Metaphor greeting cards line from Renaissance Greeting Cards; Features of the Fuji Flash from Fuji.
- Hallmark's Strawberry Cow. // License! Europe;Feb/Mar2005, p50
Reports on the launch of Strawberry Cow brand greeting cards from Hallmark Cards Inc. in Great Britain.
- Luxury Paper Market Is Skewing Toward Young Consumers. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;May2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p56
This article reports on the results of a survey conducted by Unity Marketing on the stationery goods market in the U.S. The survey revealed that the most dynamic trend in the market for paper goods is a generational shift from older to younger consumers. It explains that technically advanced...
- 2006 National Stationery Show Brought Resources and Trends to the May Market. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p28
Announces the 2006 National Stationery Show at New York City's Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, which offered retailers, manufacturers, representatives, artists and buyers a complete market experience, representing every facet of the industry from greeting cards and stationery to writing...
- Glory Moon Marks Growth With New Designs And Capabilities. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Apr2002, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p102
Features Glory Moon Greeting Cards Co. Ltd. Secret to the success of the company; Daily production capacity of the company; Kinds of paper stationery produced by Homay Paper Products Co. Ltd., a subsidiary of Glory Moon; Designs of Glory Moon's cards; Services offered by Glory Moon and Homay to...
- GREETING CARD GAZETTE: Fresh Attitudes. Trent, Ashley // Giftware News;May2010, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p15
The article provides information on several greeting-card and stationery companies. Hoboken, New Jersey-based NobleWorks Inc. offers more than 1,500 greeting-card designs that often reflect pop culture, politics and current events. The branded offerings of C.R. Gibson include Markings journals,...
- Why some greetings flop. Teicher, Stacy // Christian Science Monitor;12/12/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 13, p13
No abstract available.
- Greeting cards. // Discount Store News;10/21/96, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p75
Presents the top performing brands in the greeting cards category in the United States, according to the `Discount Store News' magazine's 1996 Power Brands. Retailers' best-performing brands; Discount store shoppers' top brands.