The Thirty-Second Annual Meeting of the American College of Angiology and The Twenty-Seventh Annual Meeting of the International College of Angiology
- Events. Feist, Michael // Journal of Thermal Analysis & Calorimetry;Dec2004, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p1067
30 years of GEFTA
- GAS PRESIDENT'S COMMENTS AND REPORT FROM THE ACADEMY COUNCIL. McDonough, Bob // Georgia Journal of Science;2009, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p38
The article presents the goals of Georgia Academy of Science (GAS) for the upcoming 87th Annual Conference to be held on March 27 to 28, 2010. One of the goal is to emphasize the purpose of the Academy which is to promote the interests of science education and to foster the promotion of...
- UMTRI Celebrates Its 40th Anniversary. // UMTRI Research Review;Apr-Jun2005, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p1
The article presents information on the 40th anniversary symposium of the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI). It celebrated its research excellence at the Transportation Research Board's 84th annual meeting that was held at the Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. on...
- Human Factors Hosts Annual Meeting of Its Industry Affiliation Program. // UMTRI Research Review;Oct-Dec2004, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p9
The article reports that the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute's Human Factors Division hosted the annual meeting for its Industry Affiliation Program in December. The annual meeting serves two purposes: It provides both a forum for researchers to discuss recently...
- Annual Meeting of the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association, 1967. // Canadian Review of Sociology & Anthropology;Aug67, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p177
The second annual meeting of the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association was held at Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, on June 10 and 11, 1967. Executive meetings and editorial board meetings were held on June 9. On June 10 and 11, a total of 11 sessions were held at which 41 papers,...
- American Notesâ€”Editorial. // Education;Jan1915, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p329
This article presents the proceedings of the New England Association of Colleges and Preparatory Schools' annual meeting in November 1914 at Boston, Massachusetts-based Boston University. The theme was "What is the College For?". There were speeches that followed the banquet at the Hotel...
- A Summary of the 62nd Annual Meeting of the Literacy Research Association. Beach, Richard // Literacy Research Association Yearbook;2013, Vol. 62, preceding p1
The article discusses the highlights of the 62nd annual meeting of the Literacy Research Association in California in 2012. The event drew a record attendance with 258 sessions, accepted 623 of 871 proposals, and used an online proposal and review system. In their addresses, Robert JimÃ©nez...
- SRA International Future Meetings. // Journal of Research Administration;2007, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p242
A calendar of events related to international future meetings of the Society of Research Administrators (SRA) including the 2008 Northeast Section Meeting, 2009 Western Section Meeting, and SRA 2012 Annual Meeting are presented.
- Pain a factor in forearm disability. // AAOS Now;Jan2011, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p12
The offers information on a study discussed at the 2010 American Society for Surgery of the Hand annual meeting in Amsterdam, Netherlands by Arjan G.J. Bot, which reveals that pain may account for long-term disability in patients with forearm fractures.