The Thirty-Second Annual Meeting of the American College of Angiology and The Twenty-Seventh Annual Meeting of the International College of Angiology
- American College of Angiology News and Notes. // Angiology;Feb1957, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p106
Highlights the 3rd annual meeting of the American College of Angiology and the Harvey Tercenary Congress in London, England. Discussion on the various aspects of vascular disease; Analysis on the advances in areas of angiology; Programs and activities of the Tercenary Congress.
- 42nd ANNUAL WORLD ASSEMBLY AMERICAN COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY MAUI, HAWAII OCTOBER 15 - 20, 1995. // Angiology;Feb1996, Vol. 47 Issue 2, following p213
The article presents information on the 42nd Annual World Assembly of American College of Angiology that was held on October 15-20, 1995 in Maui, Hawaii; and 43rd Annual World Assembly that will be held on June 16-21, 1996 in Barcelona, Spain. The 42nd offered the newest advances in the fields...
- Twenty-fourth Annual Meeting. // Angiology;Mar1982, Vol. 33 Issue 3, following p211
The article presents a synopsis of daily events and social programs held during Twenty-Fourth Annual Meeting of the journal. The meeting was held in Antwerp and Brussels, Belgium during May 27-29, 1982. Some of the events included in the synopsis of meeting are: scientific sessions and lunch;...
- THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF ANGIOLOGY SECOND CONGRESS. // Angiology;Aug1953, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p393
Highlights the second congress of the International Society of Angiology in Lisbon, Portugal on September 18 to 20, 1983. Venue of the congress; Topics discussed; Keynote speakers.
- The Nineteenth Annual Meeting International College of Angiology Dublin, Ireland May 15-19, 1977. // Angiology;Feb1977, Vol. 28 Issue 2, preceding p69
Provides information on the 19th annual meeting of the International College of Angiology in Dublin, Ireland, on May 15-19, 1977. Registration; Schedule.
- University regional meetings kick off 2009. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Jan2009, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p60
The article offers information related to several university regional meetings in 2009 including Wayne State University, Detroit on February 27-28, 2008, ITESM San Luis Potosi and Instituto Tecnologico de San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi, Mexico on April 1-3, 2009 and Louisiana State University,...
- EIGHTH ANNUAL MEETING INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY UNIVERSITY OF MADRID, MEDICAL SCHOOL August 31st--September 5th, 1966. // Angiology;Jun1966, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p432
Announces an invitation for members of the Medical Profession of Spain to attend the English Annual Meeting of the International College of Angiology in Madrid, Spain. Topics to be discussed during the meeting; Duration of the meeting; Contact information for further details.
- THIRTY-EIGHTH ANNUAL MEETING American College of Angiology. // Angiology;Sep1991, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p765
This article focuses on thirty-eighth annual meeting of American college of angiology. The College will feature state-of-the-art lectures, clinical colloquia, and oral and poster presentations. Topics will include: Current Management of Myocardial Ischemia and Hypertension; Procedures,...
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-THIRD STATED MEETING OF THE AMERICAN ORNITHOLOGISTS' UNION. Lein, M. Ross // Auk (American Ornithologists Union);Apr2007 Supplement, Vol. 124, p3BB
The article highlights the One Hundred and Twenty-third Stated Meeting of the American Ornithologists' Union that was held from August 23 to 27, 2005 at the University of California - Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California. There were 652 registrants at the Stated Meeting which included 357...