Unusual Electrocardiographic Abnormality in Leptospirosis: Case Reports
- Calendar of events. // Vascular Medicine;2002, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p159
Presents the calender of events in the field of cardiology and vascular biology published in the May 2002, issue of journal 'Vascular Medicine.'
- Various vascular lesion problems. Sodera, Vij // GP: General Practitioner;11/25/2002, p52
Focuses on the treatment of various vascular lesion problems. Therapeutic measures of spider vein on face; Treatment of venous lake of lips; Symptoms of varicose veins; Difficulties faced by patients with varicose eczema.
- The Time Has Come for Vascular Medicine. Cooke, John P.; Dzau, Victor J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;1/15/90, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p138
Discusses the advances in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with vascular disorders. Impact of the advances in the treatment of vascular disorders; Manifestations of the growth in vascular biology; Benefits of patients from the advances in vascular biology.
- Vascular disease: the next target for local molecular therapeutics. McEwan, Jean; Henney, Adriano; Humphries, Stephen // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/16/94, Vol. 308 Issue 6935, p995
Examines the efficacy of molecular therapeutics in vascular disease in the United States and Great Britain. Assessment on the resistance of atherosclerosis to conventional treatments; Pathogenesis of mature atheroma; Localization of symptomatic lesions.
- 6 Herbs for your Heart. Starbuck, Jamison // Better Nutrition;Sep2000, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p68
Examines the use of herbs in treating and preventing vascular disorders. Difference between cardiovascular and peripheral vascular disorders; Symptoms of circulatory disorders; Account on the primary action of herbs in circulatory disorders; Discussion on the internal and external action of cayenne.
- Simvastatin reduced mortality and vascular events in high-risk patients. Kumana, C.R.; Cheung, B.M.; Lauder, I.J. // ACP Journal Club;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 138 Issue 1, p2
Focuses on a study that examined the role of simvastatin in reducing mortality and vascular events in high-risk patients. Description of the clinical characteristics of patients; Patient intervention; Outcome measures.
- Bromocriptine. // Reactions Weekly;3/26/2011, Issue 1344, p10
The article describes the case of a 35-year-old woman who developed postpartum cerebral angiopathy while receiving bromocriptine to suppress lactation.
- DIASTOLIC INTERVALS IN CARDIOMYOPATHY AND ABNORMAL THYROID STATES: ALTERATIONS IN ISOVOLUMIC RELAXATION TIME AND RAPID FILLING TIME OF DEPRESSED AND ENHANCED MYOCARDIAL CONTRACTILITY. Rubler, Shirley; Arvan, Stephen B.; Rafii, Fereidoon; Shah, Narin; Olowe, Oluremi // Angiology;Oct1977, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p702
Diastolic and systolic time intervals were measured in 11 control subjects, 11 patients with cardiomyopathy, 7 hyperthyroid patients, and 5 hypothyroid patients. The isovolumic relaxation time (IVRT), rapid filling time (RFT), preejection period (PEP), left ventricular ejection time (LVET), and...
- INJURY AND REPAIR OF ARTERIAL TISSUE. Lindler, J. // Angiology;Nov1974, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p628
It appears from the biochemical, histochemical and morphological analyses under discussion in this session, that the polysaccharide-protein components of the arterial ground substance, containing hexosamine, uronic acids, neuraminic acid etc. (acid and neutral proteoglycans) determine essential...