ARTERIOGRAPHY OF PERIPHERAL VESSELS
- Achados de imagem e alternativas terapÃªuticas das malformaÃ§Ãµes vasculares perifÃ©ricas. Monsignore, Lucas Moretti; Nakiri, Guilherme Seizem; dos Santos, Daniela; Giansante Abud, Thiago; Giansante Abud, Daniel // Radiologia Brasileira;may/jun2010, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p185
Peripheral vascular malformations represent a spectrum of lesions that appear through the lifetime and can be found in the whole body. Such lesions are uncommon and are frequently confounded with infantile hemangioma, a common benign neoplastic lesion. In the presence of such lesions, the...
- Protocols for PAD diagnosis. // Diabetic Foot Journal;2014, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p79
No abstract available.
- Age-adjusting ankle-brachial index. H.D.B. // Cortlandt Forum;6/25/96, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p130
Presents an answer to the query regarding the accuracy of an ankle-brachial index (ABI) on Doppler in the diagnosis of peripheral vascular disease at varying ages. Inaccuracy of ABI in the presence of calcified arteries; Sensitivity and specificity; Use of pulse volume recordings (PVRs).
- MRA FROM THE DIAPHRAGM TO THE ANKLES. Sanjuan, V.M.; Lloret, M.; Campos, S.; Montes, H.; Celma, J. // Acta Radiologica;Apr2000 Supplement 422, Vol. 41, p57
Analyzes data on the magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) of the peripheral vascular system compiled between April 1997 and July 1999. Description of the MRA technique; Advantages in diagnosing peripheral vascular disease.
- Vascular Diseases Quiz - Case 26. Patelis, N.; Liakopoulos, D.; Maskanakis, A.; Doulaptsis, M.; Klonaris, C. // Archives of Hellenic Medicine / Arheia Ellenikes Iatrikes;2014, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p508
A quiz concerning the probable diagnosis to an 83-year-old woman presenting with severe pain and a lump at the palmar surface of right wrist.
- Spotlight on Unetixs: VascuLink Now Available. // Podiatry Management;Jan2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p225
A preview of peripheral arterial disease (PAD) diagnostic equipment by Unetixs Vascular is presented.
- Peripheral vascular malformations: diagnosis and percutaneous management. // Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal;Aug2001, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p242
Focuses on the diagnosis and percutaneous management of peripheral vascular malformations (VM). Classification systems used in VM nomenclature; Pathogenesis of VM; Use of embolization therapy in VM management.
- Enhancement Characteristics and Impact on Image Quality of Two Gadolinium Chelates at Equimolar Doses for Time-Resolved 3-Tesla MR-Angiography of the Calf Station. Hansmann, Jan; Michaely, Henrik J.; Morelli, John N.; Luckscheiter, André; Schoenberg, Stefan O.; Attenberger, Ulrike I. // PLoS ONE;Jun2014, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p1
Purpose: To compare enhancement characteristics and image quality of two macrocyclic gadolinium chelates, gadoterate meglumine and gadobutrol, in low-dose, time-resolved MRA of the calf station. Materials and Methods: 100 consecutive patients with peripheral arterial disease (stages II-IV) were...
- Examination and Diagnostic Techniques. // Current Medical Literature: Cardiology;2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p45
Presents citations and clinicians' notes on examination and diagnostic techniques. Comparison of carotid intima-media thickness, arterial stiffness, and brachial artery flow mediated dilatation diabetic and non-diabetic subjects; Effect of atorvastatin on endothelium-dependent vasodilation in...