Lymph Cysts or Lymphocoele: A Case Report
- Clarifying a correlation. Guerra, Manuel; R.M.D. // Cortlandt Forum;11/25/95, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p112
Presents a further clarification regarding the diagnosis of a strangulated groin hernia. Citation of the wrong reference; Growth of pseudocysts.
- PNEUMATOSIS CYSTOIDES INTESTINALIS. Whittle, Joseph P. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug60, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p395
Describes a case of pneumatosis cystoides intestinalis. Case history; Location of the cysts in the disal colon and rectum; Establishment of the diagnosis by biopsy through sigmoidoscopy.
- A Newborn with Omphalocele and Umbilical Cord Cyst: An Interesting Entity. Sharma, Deepak; Murki, Srinivas; Pratap, Tejo // Iranian Journal of Pediatrics;Aug2014, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p449
The article discusses a case of a late preterm male infant, who was diagnosed with omphalocele with umbilical cord cyst. It says that the infant, which was delivered by lower segment caesarean section (LSCS), showed an omphalocele sac containing intestine, as shown by an x-ray. It mentions that...
- pneumatosis. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1810
An encyclopedia entry for "pneumatosis," which refers to the presence of air or gas in abnormal location in the body, is presented, along with related terms like "pneumatosis cystoides intestinalis."
- What's Your Diagnosis? // AAOS Now;Jul2013, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p12
A quiz concerning the diagnosis of a 10-year-old girl who had a developing mass on her foot is presented.
- Lymphangioma Of Tongue. Meher, Ravi; Garg, Ashu; Raj, Anoop; Singh, Ishwar // Internet Journal of Orthopedic Surgery;2006, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p2
Lymphangiomas are uncommon congenital tumors of the lymphatic system, which usually occur in the head and neck but involvement of the tongue is rare. We report the case of a 2-year-old child with a lymphangioma of the tongue. Early recognition and surgical excision of these tumors are essential...
- Pharyngeal enterogenous cyst associated with canalis basilaris medianus in a newborn. Morabito, Rosa; Longo, Marcello; Rossi, Andrea; Nozza, Paolo; Granata, Francesca // Pediatric Radiology;Apr2013, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p512
We report the CT and MR characteristics of a newborn with a rare, complex malformation characterised by a large rhinopharyngeal and oropharyngeal enterogenous cyst, associated with an osseous defect of the basiocciput, called canalis basilaris medianus (CBM). A partial herniation of the bulb was...
- Central brain herniation in Dandy-Walker syndrome. Udayakumaran, Suhas // Child's Nervous System;Oct2013, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p1789
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Central brain herniation in shunted Dandy walker cyst," by T. Mandiwanza, C. Kaliaperumal, and J. Caird, in the 2013 issue.
- Experimental study of the embryogenesis of gastrointestinal duplication and enteric cyst. Emura, Takaki; Hashizume, Kohei; Asashima, Makoto // Pediatric Surgery International;May2003, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p147
The theory of gastrointestinal duplication and enteric cyst embryogenesis was verified by examining the developmental process of this experimentally induced anomaly. In Cynopus pyrrhogaster (amphibian) embryos (stage 18), the dorsal midline structures (including the neural plate and notochord)...