AMERICAN COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY
- EIGHTH ANNUAL MEETING INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY UNIVERSITY OF MADRID, MEDICAL SCHOOL August 31st--September 5th, 1966. // Angiology;Jun1966, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p432
Announces an invitation for members of the Medical Profession of Spain to attend the English Annual Meeting of the International College of Angiology in Madrid, Spain. Topics to be discussed during the meeting; Duration of the meeting; Contact information for further details.
- Annual Scientific Sessions of the Society for Vascular Medicien and Biology a Conjoint Meeting with the North American Vascolar Biology Organization. // Vascular Medicine;2005, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p81
Presents an overview of the meeting with the North American Vascular Vascular Biology Organization on June 16-19, 2005 in Chicago, Illinois. Annual sessions on vascular biology; Speakers; Topics to be discussed.
- MEETING OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF ANGIOLOGY. Haimovici, Henry // Angiology;Dec1951, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p425
Presents various meetings of the International Society of Angiology in the U.S.
- MEETING of THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF ANGIOLOGY NORTH AMERICAN CHAPTER. // Angiology;Apr1952, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p205
Highlights the meeting of the International Society of Angiology North American Chapter, held on June 7, 1952 in Chicago, Illinois. Programs and activities; Theme; Keynote speakers.
- The European Society of Cardiology Congress (ESC) Stockholm, Sweden, September 3-7, 2005. Purcell, Henry // Current Medical Literature: Interventional Cardiology Monitor;2005, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p89
The article presents a report on the congress launched by the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) on the theme "Women at Heart." The congress was held in Stockholm, Sweden, on September 3-7, 2005. The goal of the congress was to highlight the growing burden and under-appreciation of female...
- ANNOUNCEMENT. // Angiology;Jun1952, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p266
Announces the changes to the scheduled meeting of the European Society of Cardiovascular Surgery on October 3 to 4, 1952 in Strasbourg, France.
- THE FIRST CONGRESS OF THE JAPANESE COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY. // Angiology;Jul1961, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p327
Highlights the First Congress of the Japanese College of Angiology in Tokyo, Japan in September 1960. Topics discussed in a special lecture; Symposium on occlusive disease of the peripheral vessels; Views of the speakers on medical issues related to angiology.
- Introduction to the Molecular Surgeon Symposium on Vascular Injury, Repair, and Remodeling. Changyi Chen; Lumsden, Alan; Brunicardi, F. Charles // World Journal of Surgery;Apr2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p621
The article highlights the "Molecular Surgeon Symposium on Vascular Injury, Repair and Remodeling," hosted by the National Institutes of Health on May 15 and 16, 2006 at the Baylor College of Medicine campus in Houston, Texas. The goal of the symposium was to bring together outstanding surgeons,...
- THE JAPANESE COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY. Halpern, Alfred; Loewe, Leo; Shafiel, Herbert E. // Angiology;Jul1961, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p324
Comments on the first General Congress of the Japanese College of Angiology in September 1960 in Tokyo, Japan. Initiation of discussions with the representatives of the country to bring closer cooperation on research and education in the area of angiology; Proposal to discuss matters preparatory...