Coffee's Big Push
- Espresso challenges and choices. Chapman, Jared // BeanScene Magazine;Dec2015, Issue 42, p60
The article discusses the preparation of consistently delicious espresso. Topics covered include the challenge of finding great baristas in Australia, the factors which contribute to a great espresso such as bean freshness and machine cleanliness and the need to have a desired dosage as part of...
- DREAM BEAN MACHINE. Alleyne, Sonia // Black Enterprise;Oct2007, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p158
The article offers information about the Impressa F8 coffee machine from Jura-Capresso.
- The pull of the machine. Townsend, Derek // Food Service;Sep2007, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p55
The author explains the importance of having coffee machines in starting coffee business. He stresses that the essential component of any cafe operation is quality coffee, quality of beans and the performance of the espresso machine and grinder. He adds that if any of these elements are wrong,...
- MAD about capsules. // BeanScene Magazine;Oct2014, Issue 35, p41
The article discusses opening of coffee machine manufacturing unit by Mad Coffee Capsules, a coffee technology based company. The new plant is set to manufacture Nepresso compatible capsule which is brand by food processing company NestlÃ©. The facility is equipped to process 800 kilograms of...
- Should We Automate? Howley, Mark V. // Tea & Coffee Trade Journal;Apr2014, Vol. 186 Issue 4, p60
The article presents the errors made by coffee makers in the U.S. that started to employ automation. These includes importing a machine from another country due to its cheaper price. It notes investing on new equipment believing that it will help the company grow its business. It mentions using...
- Creating a Cup of Coffee. Hesterman, Karla // Fort Wayne Living;Nov2011-Jan2012, p14
The article provides information on coffee production and coffee drinking. After washing, drying, sorting and labeling coffee beans, leading coffee producing countries such as Brazil, Columbia and Indonesia ship the beans to roasters. According to Patrick Smith, co-owner of Utopian Coffee Co.,...
- market basket. Fernberg, Pat // Food Management;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p64
Introduces several products in food service, compiled as of November 2003. Folgers' Custom Cafe coffee brewing system; Nestle Foodservices' Minot's Ready-To-Use Sauces; Single Rack Proofer from Victory Refrigeration.
- My coffee machine. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/1/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4317, p87
Presents information on the coffee machines used by several restaurants in Great Britain. Gaggia espresso machine from CafÃ© Du Monde at Thyme CafÃ© Arte espresso machine from First Choice Coffee; NescafÃ©.go dispenser at Jet Garage.
- He Makes Coffee by the Truckload. Wilcox, Bob // Saturday Evening Post;6/28/1952, Vol. 224 Issue 52, p113
The article focuses on the giant coffee-making machine designed and owned by William Rosenberg, president and founder of Industrial Luncheon Service Inc. in New England. The coffee-making machine can produce 16,000,000 cups of coffee a year. It uses 400,000 pounds of blended coffee and eats up...