Compass Group to acquire HDS Services
- Compass Enters Acute Care with Morrison Deal. // Food Management;Mar2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on food service firm Compass Group PLC's acquisition of Morrison Management Specialists in the United States. Value of the transaction; Foray into the acute care hospital segment; Growth opportunity for contractors.
- Morrison Management Specialists: Rx for success. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p72
Focuses on the purchase of Morrison Management Specialists by Compass Group PLC to help its entry into the United States acute-care hospital foodservice market. Value of the deal for the shareholders; Accomplishment of a goal to continue the increase of revenues; Success of campaigns to...
- SEEKS NO. 2 SPOT IN HEALTHCARE: COMPASS GROUP TO ACQUIRE MORRISON MGMT. SPECIALISTS. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Looks at an acquisition agreement signed by Compass Group PLC with Morrison Management Specialists. Purpose of the deal; Benefits of the acquisition to both companies; Details on the food service operation of Compass in the United States.
- HDS Acquired by Compass. Lefebvre, Joanna // Food Management;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p14
The article focuses on the Compass Group PLC which has agreed to acquire HDS Services, a Farmington Hills based contract management company. HDS has specialized in the healthcare segment but also has accounts in higher education and B&I. The deal was made through Compass's healthcare-focused...
- United States : HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS takes over SEPATON. // TendersInfo News;8/14/2014, p1
The article announces the acquisition of Sepaton, manufacturer of scalable and cost-efficient purpose-built backup appliances, by Hitachi Data Systems.
- Compass to spend $1.1B for Morrison, Selecta. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;02/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p1
Deals with the acquisition of healthcare foodservice firm Morrison Management Specialists by London, England-based foodservice company Compass Group PLC. Price paid by Compass for the acquisition; Amount spent by Compass for purchasing vending concern Selecta Group; Number of clients served by...
- THE VOLUME ADVANTAGE: DENSITY IN ACCOUNT BASE FACILITATES SECTORIZATION. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p28
Describes the food service management offering of Compass Group. Role of the brands of Compass in the company's growth; Effort of the group to achieve its best client retention rate; Addition of Morrison Management Services to the Compass Group family; Tasks being handled by Restaurant Associates.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/26/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p18
Presents news items concerning food service companies in the United States. Tanner's Restaurant Group Inc.'s acquisition of all shares of Fone.com, a Great Britain-based corporation, from DCI Telecommunications Inc.; Compass Group PLC's five-year agreement with Radiant Systems; Partnership...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/12/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p3
Reports on developments concerning the food service industry in the United States as of March 12, 2001. Status of the acquisition of Morrison Management Specialists Inc. by Compass Group PLC; Plans of Vicorp Restaurants Inc. to defend itself against two class-action lawsuits seeking to block...