Bings brings in cash at OSU
- AVG. CHECKS UP $0.50: Oregon State Univ. opens 13 new units. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the opening of thirteen restaurants and a la carte dining system at Oregon State University in Corvallis. Benefits of the system; Features of the foodservice operations; Menus offered.
- Northern Exposure. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Oct2015, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p38
A review is offered for the Marketplace West dining venue at Oregon State University, in Corvallis, Oregon.
- Life in the 541. // Food Management;Oct2015, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p38
A preview is offered for the Five Four One restaurant located inside the McNary Dining Center at Oregon State University.
- AS GROWTH ACCELERATES: Campuses Keep Contracting in Daily Perspective. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p22
Discusses the growth of contractor presence at universities and college campuses in the United States. Percentage of overall contract penetration on campuses; Effects regarding the shift from straight-line cafeterias to foodcourts; List of colleges and universities switching to contract...
- ITS 'BIGGEST IMPROVEMENT': Grab-n-go boosts check at USC Marketplace. // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the sales of the University of Southern California's Plaza Marketplace cafeteria. Benefits of the cafeteria to the university; Background on the concept of the cafeteria; Features of the cafeteria.
- Concordia Opens Three New Retail Concepts. // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the preparation by Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota to launch three new retail locations at the start of school year 2008, after seven years of planning and construction. The Maize, a quick service restaurant, the Korn Krib c-store and Coffee Stop will serve more...
- Fancy Colors. // FoodService Director;10/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p36
This article describes the renovated Murray-Aikins cafeteria at the Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York. The renovation project was valued at nearly $10 million. Eight serving stations, designed in a circular pattern around the kitchen and fronting a 600-seat dining space, offer both...
- Vegetarian On-the-Go. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p93
Reports the growth trend and profitability of vegetarian entrees on non-commercial cafeteria menus in the United States. Percentage of hospitals that serve vegetarian entrees; Number of school lunchrooms that serve vegetable dishes; Variety of vegetarian entrees served at Indiana University...
- UNC Dining Allows Kids to Eat for Reduced Rate. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;11/24/2014, p3
The article reports on the child meal plans offered by the Top of Lenoir and Rams Head dining halls of the University of North Carolina campus as reported by the "Daily Tar Heel."