Borders booking more pizza
- Key Facts. // Borders Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents information on Borders Group, a holding company of book superstores and mall-based bookstores headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The address and contact information of the company's head office is provided. The revenue of the company for the year ended January 2005 as...
- New York firm helping Borders search for area HQ. Shea, Bill // Crain's Detroit Business;4/11/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p2
The article reports that DJM Realty LLC is searching for a new corporate headquarter for Borders Group Inc. in Detroit, Michigan.
- Pizza dough is on the rise. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the success of the pizza program of the cafeteria at the Elliot Hospital in Manchester, New Hampshire. Impact of the pizza program on the sales performance of the cafeteria during the first quarter of 2005; Features of the cafeteria; Background on the pizza offered by the cafeteria.
- West Suburban. // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2004, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p40
The article informs about the Boulder Creek Dining Co., a restaurant group of Indiana. A mountain-lounge atmosphere is the backdrop for wood-roasted pizza, pasta, steak, seafood and salads of these restaurants . And it's kid-friendly without feeling like kindergarten. It offers lunch and dinner...
- ELEVATOR EQUATION. // Scholastic Math;3/28/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p2
Presents a math problem on calculating the floor number in which the cafeteria of Scholastic's New York headquarters is located.
- PART IV: SEGMENT ANALYSIS: CHAPTER 26: SEGMENTATION. // Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook;2007, p157
Chapter 26 of the book "The 2007 Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook" is presented. It gives a segmentation analysis of the U.S. restaurant industry. Foodservice operators are classified into casual dining, quick-service restaurants, fine dining, family restaurants, fast-casual and...
- Kids' mainstream favorites. Pearl, Anita R. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p82
Provides information on the Italian food, including pizza, served in schools across the United States. Cuisine favorites among youngsters; Examples of pasta dishes, pizzas and other Italian food served in schools; Delivery of branded pizza in schools; Recipe of Spaghetti and Meat Sauce.
- Updating Old World recipes. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p86
Looks at the Italian food innovations served in corporate cafeterias in the United States. Addition of Nestle/Minor red sauce concentrate and Rich pizza dough to the Canteen Cuisine food program; Spaghetti and meatballs offered by Sbarro restaurant chain; Strategy used by L.A. Food Services in...
- Company Overview. // Domino's Pizza, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
Presents an overview of Domino's Pizza Inc., the number one pizza delivery company in the U.S. Revenues generated in fiscal year ended January 2, 2005; Location of headquarters.