American College of Angiology News and Notes
- GP moves into first NHS Lift surgery. // Pulse;5/5/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 18, p2
Reports on the medical practice of general practitioner, Nick Mawby in a building funded by the National Health Service Lift in Great Britain. Details about his medical practice; Implications for medical care.
- GMC's purpose-built test centre launched. // GP: General Practitioner;11/24/2003, p20
The GMC has opened a purpose-built testing center at its London, England headquarters this month. The center is designed for overseas doctors who are taking part two of the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board test, which looks at practical ability. Some stations will have trained...
- Open access radiology services: availability to general practitioners in the UK. Morgan, G.F. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);10/26/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6503, p1175
Examines the availability of open access radiology services to general practitioners in the Great Britain. Survey on the availability of the facility; View of physicians to the importance of the facility; Implication of the result on medical services of physicians.
- Give GPs the incentive to invest in premises. // GP: General Practitioner;10/28/2002, p29
Discusses the importance of providing financial help to general practitioners (GP) in Great Britain for the improvement of their premises. Reason behind poor conditions of GP practices and surgeries; Consideration of private financial initiatives regarding the renovation of GP premises.
- Seven practices face CQC failure. GP reporters // GP: General Practitioner;4/15/2013, p13
The article reports that up to seven general practitioner (GP) practices in Great Britain could be forced to close after being refused registration by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- How we... won our AQP contracts. Attah, Mark // GP: General Practitioner;4/15/2013, p47
The article presents information on how the author's general practitioner (GP) practice has developed any qualified provider (AQP) services sucessfully.
- The small practice group with big ideas. Laird, Sue // GP: General Practitioner;3/17/2003, p38
Reports on the initiative taken by 11 general practitioners in Essex, England to form a medical organization Small Practice Academy (SPACE) of Clinical Excellence to provide high-quality medical care to patients. Number of patients being served by SPACE; Services provided by SPACE; Business...
- Making the most out of your medical meetings. Gray, Patricia // GP: General Practitioner;2/4/2002, p44
Focuses on the benefits of meeting to general practitioners (GP) in Great Britain. Meetings attended by GP; Tips to achieve successful meeting; Importance of the role of the chairman.
- Meetings and chairmanship. Hobbs, F.D. Richard; Drury, Michael // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/20/92, Vol. 304 Issue 6842, p1616
Focuses on the importance of meetings in identifying key objectives in general practice. Development of teamwork among members of the practice staffs; Lists of factors in producing a successful meetings; Orientation of specific task by physicians.