- "The King is Dead . . . Long Live the King" Halpern, Alfred; Samuels, Saul S. // Angiology;Aug1956, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p403
Highlights the annual meeting of the American College of Angiology in the U.S. in 1956. Attendees of the event; Programs and activities; Measure of success.
- AMSUS DELEGATE'S REPORT. Cassimatis, Emmanuel G. // Military Medicine;Fall2005 Supplement, Vol. 170, p6
Presents highlights of the 2005 Annual Meeting of the American Medical Association (AMA) House of Delegates held in Chicago, Illinois on June 18-22, 2005. Military and federal activities and issues of interest; Results of the election of the AMA Board of Trustees; House of Delegates actions.
- MEDICAL MEETINGS. // Medical Meetings;Nov2003, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p6
Presents the "Medical Meetings" 2004 Guide to Medical Association Annual Meetings and Directory of Medical Education and Communication Companies (MECC). Purpose of the MECC directory; Types of listings; Date and location of the meetings.
- From the President. McBain, Angie // British Dental Nurses Journal;Winter2009, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p3
The article presents a report from the president of the British Association of Dental Nurses (BADN). She says that the BADN Council is pleased at the success of the 2008 BADN National Dental Nursing Conference which she says was due to excellent organisation and the enthusiasm of delegates. She...
- Meetings. // Cosmetic Surgery Times;Mar2004, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p26
Presents a schedule of meetings and conventions sponsored by cosmetic surgery organizations in the U.S. as of March 2004. Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Dallas Chapter on April 1-5, 2004; American Academy of Dermatology 63rd Annual Meeting on February 18-23,...
- Meeting Calendar. // Urology Times;9/1/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p59
Presents a calendar that lists meetings and conferences of societies related to urology in the U.S.
- Has it Really Been 10 Years Already? Linzer, Mark // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;May2008 SGIM Forum, p2
The article focuses on the past developments related to the Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM) and Association of Chiefs of General Internal Medicine (ACGIM). It states that ACGIM is now an organization to connect and support all leaders within GIM. In the year 2001, ACGIM and SGIM...
- Meeting Announcements. // Military Medicine;Spring2004 Supplement, p13
Presents a list of meetings and conferences of several health and medical associations in the U.S. from May to November 2004. 110th Annual Meeting of the Association of Military Surgeons of the U.S. (AMSUS); 75th Annual Meeting of the Aerospace Medical Association; 2004 Defense Medical &...
- FROM THE CHAIRMAN, AMSUS CHAPTERS SECTION. Digilio Jr., John T. // Military Medicine;Fall2005 Supplement, Vol. 170, p11
Presents updates concerning members of the Association of Military Surgeons United States as of Fall 2005. Preparation for the annual meeting of the association in Nashville, Tennessee; Annual reception of the James Weaver Society Chapter; Dedication of the James D. Weaver Memorial Library.