THE FUNCTION OF CIRCULATORY ORGANS IN THE GENESIS AND DISTRIBUTION OF PRIMARY CANCERS IN MAN
- Two Cases WÄ±th Giant Tumor In A Rare LocatÄ±on At The Anterior Chest Wall. G�/4rb�/4z, Ali; Yetkin, Ufuk; Yasa, Haydar; Bayrak, Serdar; �zbek, Cengiz // Internet Journal of Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery;2007, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p9
Primary chest wall tumors account 1-1.5% of all primary tumors. Angiosarcomas are rare malignant tumors originating from vascular endothelium and immitating the vascular structure. Although sarcomas are occasional after irradiation, there are angiosarcomas developed after radiotherapy for...
- Angiosarcoma of the Heart: A Case Presentation and Review of the Literature. Fox, Stewart; Swankoski, John // Vascular Surgery;Sep1991, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p569
Primary tumors of the heart are rare, and only 25% of these are malignant. Angiosarcoma of the heart has been reported in fewer than 100 patients, of whom 23 were treated surgically. This report reviews the literature and presents a new case of primary angiosarcoma of the heart treated with...
- Hepatic angiosarcoma manifested as recurrent hemoperitoneum. Seung-Woo Lee; Chun-Young Song; Young-Hwa Gi; Sang-Beom Kang; Yon-Soo Kim; Soon-Woo Nam; Dong-Soo Lee; Jong-Ok Kim; Rodrigo, Luis // World Journal of Gastroenterology;5/14/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p2935
Angiosarcoma is a rare tumor that account for less than 1% of all sarcomas. Although hepatic angiosarcoma usually presents with unspecific symptoms, it rapidly progresses and has a high mortality. We report a rare case of primary hepatic angiosarcoma manifested as recurrent hemoperitoneum.
- Primary Peritoneal Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma. Posligua, Lorena; Anatelli, Florencia; Dehner, Louis P.; Pfeifer, John D. // International Journal of Surgical Pathology;Jul2006, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p257
Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma is an uncommon malignant vascular tumor of intermediate grade that occurs in a variety of organs and soft tissues. Diagnosis of epithelioid hemangioendothelioma is often complicated by the rarity of the tumor, and because the tumor shares many morphologic...
- Hemangioendothelioma of the Abdominal Aorta. Paragona, O.; Bertoni, F.; Tarantini, P.; D'Addato, M. // Vascular Surgery;Mar/Apr1982, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p117
The authors report their observations on a case of malignant hemangioendothelioma of the abdominal aorta with an aneurysmatic dilation and simultaneous metastatic localization in the lower right limb.
- Angiosarcoma of the Small Intestine: An Immunoperoxidase Study. Ordónez, Nelson G.; Del Junco, Gerard W.; Ayala, Alberto G.; Ahmed, Nisar // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1983, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p218
A case of multifocal angiosarcoma of the small intestine is reported. These tumors often contain areas of solid sheets of cells and may be confused with poorly differentiated carcinoma or other sarcomas, as was the tumor in the reported case. Factor VIII-related antigen was demonstrated in...
- Angiosarcoma of the Male Breast: A Case Report with Review of Literature. Mengi, Sumedha.; Angurana, Shabab L.; Gupta, Archana; Goswami, K. C.; Sharma, Rajesh; Gupta, Ved Bushan // JK Science;Jan-Mar2015, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p47
Primary breast angiosarcoma is a rare type of breast malignancy accounting for only 0.04% of all malignant breast tumors. It usually occurs in third to fourth decade and reported mainly in women and rarely in men. The histological features of angiosarcomas of the breast are conventionally grade...
- Postirradiation Angiosarcoma of the Prostate. Chandan, Vishal S.; Wolsh, Loren // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Jul2003, Vol. 127 Issue 7, p876
Angiosarcomas are high-grade sarcomas of vascular origin that rarely arise in the prostate. We describe a unique case of angiosarcoma arising in the prostate 10 years after radiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the prostate. A review of literature regarding angiosarcomas of prostate is also...
- Canine Hemangiosarcoma of Nail Bed and its Surgical Management. Veena, P.; Kumar, R. V. Suresh; Shankar, P. // Intas Polivet;jul-dec2012, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p219
A case of canine hemangioma of nail bed and its successful surgical management was reported.