6th International Symposium on Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- MAC 2009 Fall Symposium: The Appraisal of Electronic Records. Voss, Anke // MAC Newsletter;Apr2009, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p6
The article offers information on the Midwest Archives Conference (MAC) 2009 Fall Symposium to be held at the Pyle Center at the University of Wisconsin Madison (UWM) on October 23-24, 2009.
- Editorial - Critical problems in the history of science. Mills, Eric // History of Oceanography;Sep2007, Issue 19, p3
The article focuses on the author's view concerning the critical problems conferences in the U.S. The author argues that the subject of the conference at the University of Wisconsin in 1957 is mainly the history of science which focuses on the Scientific Revolution, eighteenth century science,...
- WISCONSIN. // Art Education;Apr65, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p27
The article offers information on the Wisconsin Art Education Association's annual spring meeting to be held in Wausau, Wisconsin on May 1,1965 and High School Art Workshop to be held at the University of Wisconsin from June 20 to July 3, 1965.
- Calendar of Courses, Symposiums, and Conferences. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2012, Vol. 107 Issue 10, p1597
A calendar of events related to courses, symposiums and conferences is presented which includes controversies in the management of viral hepatitis in Berlin Germany, annual scientific meeting and postgraduate course in Las Vegas, Nevada and a symposium on functional gastrointestinal disorder.
- 34th Annual Aspen Conference on Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that the 34th Annual Conference on pediatric gastrointestinal disease will be conducted from July 16-20, 2012 in Aspen, Colorado.
- AT THE TABLE: VIRGINIA WOOLF AT A LUNCHEON LECTURE SPONSORED BY THE KATONAH GALLERY. Van Dusen, Gerldine // Virginia Woolf Miscellany;Spring88, Issue 30, p6
It was an occasion that writer Virginia Woolf would have enjoyed: 88 people, mostly women, mostly well-heeled and dressed in autumn cokes on this Tuesday, September 22, 1988. All were getting acquainted or picking up where they left off a day ago with a friend. Then there was the speaker Robert...
- On, Wisconsin! R. H. E. // Journal of Higher Education;Nov1948, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p435
This article reports on the centennial celebration of the University of Wisconsin. The celebration will continue through the academic year and will include the meetings of a number of learned societies, symposia on a variety of subjects, and many other notable events. Other events of the...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Library Times International: world news digest of library & info;Oct2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p24
The article offers world news briefs related to libraries. The 73rd International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions General Conference and Council will be held in Durban, South Africa on August 19-23, 2007. The University of Wisconsin has become the eighth library in the world...
- Abstracts of Iranian Congress of Gastroenterology and Hepatology- 2013. // Iranian Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology (GOVARESH);Autumn2014 Supplement, Vol. 19, p7
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include clinical characteristics in children with Familial Mediterranean fever (FMF), metabolic syndrome's epidemiology in Iran, and effect of cow's milk elimination from diet the clinical symptoms of chronic constipation in children.