Turn Potential Members Into Real Members At PALS
- ALA! LINGUISTIC INNOVATION AND THE BLENDING OF CULTURES ON THE SOUTH TEXAS BORDER. De García, Kati Pletsch // Southwest Journal of Linguistics;2008, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p1
The linguistic situation on the United States/Mexican border in Laredo, Texas illustrates the complex nature of a bilingual community. Border residents are faced with the task of negotiating their identity every time they engage in discourse. Language alternation, i.e. TexMex, is a visible...
- Trust In The CU Can Actually Be The Problem. Bireh, Ray // Credit Union Journal;1/31/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p13
The article reports that the initiative of credit unions to provide superior member service gives opportunities for scam perpetrators which can destroy members' trust to credit unions.
- Wake Up, Members. It's Not That '70s Show Anymore. // Credit Union Times;10/31/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p10
The author discusses the benefits of the members in credit unions.
- Managing Your Relationship With MRM. Jepson, Kevin // Credit Union Journal;1/21/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Discusses issues concerning the implementation of member relationship management (MRM) solutions by credit unions. Importance of training employees to use MRM data; Steps in training staff.
- Role of CUSOs In Serving Non-Members Is Growing. Roberts, Ed // Credit Union Journal;05/14/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 20
Reports on the efforts of United States credit unions in subsidizing member services and recruiting members through credit union service organizations (CUSO). Role of credit unions in serving non-members; Overview on the growth in the ability of credit unions to reach out to non-members through...
- CUES Roll Out Electronic Voting Option For CUs. Ortiz, Lauralee // Credit Union Journal;3/22/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the web-based voting service of the Credit Union Executives Society and the Survey Research Associates of Madison in Wisconsin. Enhancement of online member services; Prevention of unauthorized voting; Recognition of voter errors.
- Serving The Overserved: Reaching High Net-Worth Members. Freeman, Lisa // Credit Union Journal;3/22/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the speaking engagement of First Entertainment Credit Union vice president Roy MacKinnon to "The Credit Union Journal's" SEG and Business Development Conference in Orlando, Florida. Establishment of a personal banking approach; Enhancement of member services; Discussion of the...
- It's All About Image. Jepson, Kevin // Credit Union Journal;7/19/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the improvement of the ATM service of the Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union following the installation of automatic deposit processing system in Tustin, California. Retrieval of online image of a recently-deposited check; Automation of fund withdrawal among members;...
- How To Get Members To Want To Opt In To Overdraft Programs. Birch, Ray // Credit Union Journal;5/17/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p12
The article reports on several steps that credit unions should consider to get members to opt-in to overdraft protection, offset lost revenue and avoid mistakes as suggested by Rory Rowland, president of Rowland Consulting in Independence, Missouri.