THE EFFECT ON SERUM CONCENTRATION OF SODIUM, POTASSIUM, AND CHLORIDE DURING LONG TERM TREATMENT WITH SOME DIURETICS
- Knowledge of Pharmacy Graduates of Consultant Pharmacy Practice. Haddad, Ann Ryan; Coover, Kelli; Bramble, James D.; White, Leslie // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;May2004, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p1
Objective. To assess pharmacy graduates' knowledge of geriatric pharmacotherapy and long-term care regulations for consultant pharmacy practice. Methods. A 37-item survey was administered to the pharmacy classes of 1998, 1999, and 2000. Questions addressed both federal regulations governing...
- Planning Ahead for Long-Term Care. // Brown University Long-Term Care Quality Advisor;Sep99, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p4
Offers advice on long-term care planning in the United States.
- LTC. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1363
A definition of the acronym LTC which stands for long-term care is presented.
- Knowing when it's time. O'Connor, John // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;May2012, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p29
The author comments on when the best time to change for the future might be for long-term care providers.
- Don't be shy: step out. Tetz, Gary // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;May2012, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p31
The author reports on issues related to the challenges in long-term care of the sick.
- Consumer Direction in Long-Term Care: A Taxonomy of Legal Issues. Kapp, Marshall B. // Generations;Fall2000, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p16
Presents a taxonomy of the issues involved in the agency model of publicly funded long-term care plans. Assurance on the quality of services in home and community-based long-term care; Rights of consumers; Conclusion.
- Ask The Nursing Expert. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jan2012, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p10
The article presents an answer to a question on setting up department goals for long-term care for the upcoming year.
- Bite the bullet on LTC. Dale, Samuel // Money Marketing;1/10/2013, p2
The article reports on the advisers and the health care industry's call on the British government to reveal its long-term care (LTC) policy, following the release of a mid-term review which outlined the implementation of a cap on care fees, but offered no details.
- AvaliaÃ§Ã£o da Qualidade dos Registos de MedicaÃ§Ã£o Prolongada: Estudo QMP. AZEVEDO, Ana; DOMINGUES, Brenda; PIMENTA DA ROCHA, Raquel; EIRIZ, Rita; XAVIER, Vanessa // Acta Medica Portuguesa;set/out2014, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p561
Introduction: The growing concern surrounding health safety issues makes it essential that everyone, in particular the elderly due to their commonly prescribed multiple drugs, has a complete and up to date list of prescriptions. We planned to assess the quality of the electronic records of...