- The academic base for general practice: the case for change. Allen, Justin; Wilson, Andrew; Fraser, Robin; Gray, Denis Pereira // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/18/93, Vol. 307 Issue 6906, p719
Focuses on the separation of the university and postgraduate education system for general practice. Impact of the separation to the academic development; Creation of integrated departments eases the problem; Establishment of critical mass for research and educational development.
- COURSE IN GASTROENTEROLOGY. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1957, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p676
Announces the schedule for the postgraduate course in gastroenterology to be presented at the University of Kansas Medical Center, in Kansas City, Kansas.
- Habilitationsordnungen medizinischer FakultÃ¤ten an deutschen Hochschulen. Knobloch, K.; Sorg, H.; Vogt, P.M. // Der Chirurg;May2012, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p452
Background: In Germany, Austria and Switzerland the 'Habilitation' (postgraduate qualification) is currently the highest ranked university degree which qualifies candidates to perform high ranking autonomous research and teach the specific subject at university level. Although it is legally not...
- COURSE IN POSTGRADUATE GASTROENTEROLOGY. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May1964, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p546
Presents information on the Annual Course in Postgraduate Gastroenterology of the American College of Gastroenterology in New York City.
- NEWS NOTE. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul1955, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p98
Reports that the American College of Gastroenterology has announced that its Annual Course in Postgraduate Gastroenterology will be given at The Shoreland in Chicago, Illinois from October 27 to 29, 1955. Co-chairmen of the course; Subject matter to be covered in the course.
- CE test on HEREDITARY HEMOCHROMATOSIS. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Oct2005, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p20
Presents a continuing education (CE) test on hereditary hemochromatosis (HH). CE units being offered by "Medical Laboratory Observer" and Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois for the issue's article on HH; Fee for CE test; Professionals who prepared the learning objectives and CE...
- Local postgraduate centres provide poor educational service. Lowry, Stella // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/8/92, Vol. 305 Issue 6849, p331
Reports the inadequacy of services provided by postgraduate education centers in Great Britain. Information on the teaching conditions in the centers; Discussion on the learning needs of individual senior house officers; Recommendation of improving educational techniques by the Standing...
- Telemedicine program awarded . // Inside Tucson Business;12/24/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p5
Reports the recognition received by the Arizona Telemedicine Program from the University of Arizona Health Science Center. Acceptance of an award for effective continuing medical education throughout the state; Achievement received at the 20th Annual TeleCon Awards for best return on investment...
- How to Win a Nettie. Maillard, John L. // Medical Meetings;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p19
Provides information on the MD Net Guide Awards for Excellence on the Medical Internet. Incorporation of the opinions of physicians into the decision-making process; Criteria for the award; Factors that made CyberRounds achieved the recognition, Best provider of continuing medical education.