- Guggenheim Foundation Names Fellows for 1999. // Physics Today;Aug99 Part 1, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p75
Reports on the award given by the John Simon Guggenheim Foundation to United States and Canadian fellowships for 1999. Average amount given to each recipient; Criteria in choosing the award; List of the American and Canadian recipients pursuing physics-related research.
- New awards for dog health research. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;3/24/2012, Vol. 170 Issue 12, p300
The article focuses on the Kennel Club Charitable Trust International Canine Health Awards launched by Kennel Club Charitable Trust on March 11, 2012 for canine health research in Europe including Lifetime Achievement Award, International Prize in Canine Health Award and Student Inspiration Award.
- Foundation to Honor Magistro Distinguished Service Awardees in Orlando. // Physical Therapy;Mar2006, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p467
The article reports on the recognition to be given to the recipients of the Charles M. Magistro Distinguished Service Award at the Foundation for Physical Therapy's annual Dinner Dance at PT2006 in Orlando, Florida on June 22, 2006. Guests are encouraged to purchase a table in the name of the...
- Suit, Folkman, and Nurse win GM prizes. // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;06/04/97, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p765
Profiles the recipients of the General Motors Cancer Research Foundation's 1997 Science Awards for cancer research in the United States. Includes radiation oncology professor Herman D. Suit; Harvard Medical School professor M. Judah Folkman; Imperial Cancer Research Fund Director-General Samuel...
- Campbell wins ARF's Ogilvyprize. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Advertising Age;3/30/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p22
Reports on the winners of the 1998 American Research Foundation's annual awards ceremony. Number of awards won by Campbell Soup Co.; How the awards recognize marketing research programs that result in successful advertising; Other winners.
- Giving & Receiving. Strandlund, Mike // Bowhunting World;Jun2009, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p6
The article announces the awards and charitable contribution made by the magazine including the Gold Excellence Award received from the annual Minnesota Magazine & Publications Association (MMPA) Excellence Awards competition and the $90,000 donations made to the Arnold S. Leonard (ASL) Cancer...
- Cancer Charities Win the Humane Charity Seal of Approval. Kieswer, Kristine // Good Medicine;Spring/Summer2004, Vol. 13 Issue 2/3, p12
Reports on the Humane Charity Seal of Approval granted to cancer charities Avon Foundation and the Cancer Treatment Resource Foundation as of March 2004. Background on the Humane Seal; Overview of the breast cancer crusade of the Avon Foundation; Examples of research programs currently being...
- Canada announces second round of infrastructure awards. Spurgeon, David // Nature;10/29/1998, Vol. 395 Issue 6705, p830
Reports that in 1998 the Canada Foundation for Innovation announced research infrastructure awards totalling $14 million. Purpose of the awards; Number of researchers who will benefit; Other awards made by the foundation; Response to competitions for the awards; Submission of joint proposals;...
- NOTICES. // Journal of Infectious Diseases;6/1/2002, Vol. 185 Issue 11, p1695
Reports on developments concerning grants and awards in the U.S. medical field as of June 2002. GlaxoSmithKline's offer of monetary awards for innovative HIV/AIDS drug research in 2002; Rockefeller Brothers Fund's call for applications for its 2003 Charles E. Culpeper Scholarships in Medical...