CONTINUING EDUCATION SEMINAR ANNOUNCEMENT
- Obstetric/Pelvic Sonography. // Angiology;Jul1988 Part 1, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p636
This article presents an announcement related to continuing education seminar on August 29 and September 2, at Dallas. The topic was Obstetric/Pelvic Sonography. The female pelvis in the nongravid and pregnant states serves as the basis for this hands-on curriculum. Students study the clinical,...
- Meetings and Courses Related to Ultrasound. // Ultrasound;2005, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p204
The article announces meetings and courses on ultrasound imaging in England in 2005. A course titled "Training the Specialist Clinician- Issues in Current and Future Practice" will be held May 16. A workshop on infant hip ultrasound will be held May 26. A program on fetal anomaly screening will...
- Literature Review: DIAGNOSTIC AND IMAGING TECHNIQUES. // Current Medical Literature: Interventional Cardiology Monitor;2004, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p40
Presents the abstracts of various studies on diagnostic and imaging techniques used in cardiology published in different periodicals.
- DIAGNOSTIC AND IMAGING TECHNIQUES. // Current Medical Literature: Interventional Cardiology Monitor;2003, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p15
Presents abstracts of articles concerning diagnostic and imaging techniques in cardiology. 'Exaggeration of Nonculprit Stenosis Severity During Acute Myocardial Infarction: Implications for Immediate Multivessel Revascularization,' by C.G. Hanratty.
- July 2004. // Neuroradiology;Jul2004, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p618
Announces events that relate to neuroradiology. Conference entitled "Frontiers in Diagnostic Imaging. Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Head & Neck, Abdominal, Trauma/ER, & Breast Imaging" in Washington; "Neurovascular Anatomy" seminar in Thailand which covers molecular biology, genetics, and...
- Continuing Education Course #1: Non-Invasive Imaging as a Problem-Solving Tool and Translational Biomarker Strategy in Toxicologic Pathology. Peterson, Richard A.; Gabrielson, Kathy L.; Allan Johnson, G.; Pomper, Martin G.; Coatney, Robert W.; Winkelmann, Christopher T. // Toxicologic Pathology;1/1/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p267
The continuing education course ï¿½Non-Invasive Imaging as a Problem-Solving Tool and Translational Biomarker Strategy in Toxicologic Pathologyï¿½ provided a thorough overview of commonly used imaging modalities and the logistics required for integration of small animal imaging into...
- Continuing Professional Development Evidence-Based Radiology Problems Inferior epigastric artery pseudoaneurysm: computed tomographic diagnosis and transcatheter therapy February 2004-- January 2005. Bennett, John D. // Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p8
Discusses the learning opportunities of radiologists in Canada to learn from evidence-based radiology problems. Knowledge of important problems in imaging; Opportunity to earn continuing professional development credits; Support of the program by the Canadian Interventional Radiology Association.
- Self-Assessment Program Insights4Imaging, Part 23: December 2007-November 2008. // Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal;Dec2007, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p260
The article features a self-assessment program insight in radiology imaging which aimed to help radiologist gain continuing professional development (CPD) credits through related articles and completing the attached test. The goal is to bring up consciousness to the research and clinical issues...
- SVU-CME Test Questions. // Journal for Vascular Ultrasound;Dec2010, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p202
Society for Vascular Ultrasound-continuing medical education (SVU-CME) questions related to articles in the issue are presented including one on scan quality and pain during ultrasound scanning, one on carotid plaque characterization, and one on the effect of imaging on estimates of carotid...