MSRB Files Amendment With SEC for Anti-Laundering Rule
- Bylaws Revisions- Governance Alert! Rexroat, Susan // Dental Assistant;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p26
The article provides an update on the amendments to the bylaws of the American Dental Assistants Association (ADAA). The new section 2 of the ADAA bylaws article 15 states that the board of trustees, by two-thirds vote, may declare all offices and committees vacant when the state district...
- Minnesota Rules: Amendments and Additions. // Minnesota State Register;1/25/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p1012
The article reports on the rulemaking process for all state agencies published in the "State Register," the official publication of the state of Minnesota.
- Annex 3: Council decision. // European Lobbying Guide;1/4/2000, p72
The section details the Rules of Procedure enacted by the Council of the European Union on May 31, 1999. It outlines the various provisions of the 1999 Rules of Procedure, including the provisions on Council meetings and public debates, professional secrecy and production of documents in legal...
- Annex 4: Commission Rules of Procedure adopted on 18 September 1999. // European Lobbying Guide;1/4/2000, p94
The section details the Rules of Procedure adopted by the Commission of the European Communities on September 18, 1999. The guidelines with regards to Commission meetings, Commission decisions and other decision-making procedures are enumerated. The provisions on the preparation and...
- Should The U.S.A. Retain The Connally Reservation To The Jurisdiction Of The World Court? PRO. Connally, Tom // Congressional Digest;Jan1961, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p14
Argues in favor of Connally Reservation amendment as of January 1961 in the United States. Objective of the amendment; Possible impact of repealing the amendment; Criticism on the amendment being treated as a propaganda device.
- Should The U.S.A. Retain The Connally Reservation To The Jurisdiction Of The World Court? CON. Keating, Kenneth B. // Congressional Digest;Jan1961, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p13
Argues against retaining Connally Reservation to the jurisdiction of United Nations International Court of Justice as of January 1960 in the United States. Country's efforts for the settlement of international disputes; Court's jurisdiction under the amendment; Effective measures to secure the...
- Accreditation. Cisar, Larry // Parliamentary Journal;Apr2013, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p41
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue including one on bylaw revisions and canceled meetings, one on listening skills for parliamentarians, and one on parliamentary procedure in church meetings.
- Rules Advisory Commission asks for comment on recommendations. // Tennessee Bar Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p6
Reports that the Tennessee Supreme Court has published for comment recommendations from its Advisory Commission on Rules of Practice and Procedures. Proposed changes on the Tennessee Rules of Civil; Contact information.
- Senators Discuss Capper Marriage and Divorce Amendment. Pro. Capper, Arthur // Congressional Digest;Jun/Jul27, Vol. 6 Issue 6/7, p195
The article focuses on views of the author who is a U.S. Senator of Kansas, Republican, on capper marriage and divorce amendment. Divorce has been increasing with an alarming rapidity until, according to statistics compiled by the Federal Bureau of Census, there is one divorce to less than every...