- Should Tax-Free Industrial Revenue Bonds Be Eliminated? // Banking;Sep66, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p62
Focuses on the concerns regarding a legislation on industrial revenue bonds in the United States (U.S.). Actions taken by the Department of the Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service regarding tax-exempt securities; Arguments of bond dealers; Comments from Wilbur Mills, chairman of the House...
- L.A. Agency Seeks More Industrial Development Debt. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/18/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30809, p4
Reports on the Los Angeles City Industrial Development Authority's plan to use a study showing the economic benefits of industrial development bonds (IDB) to try and access more of the state's allocation of tax-exempt, private-activity debt. Job created by industrial development bond issues in...
- New York law gives IDAs power to issue bonds for hospitals. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/10/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30270, p1
Presents that New York's industrial development authorities (IDA) gained the power to issue bonds for small medical facilities. Significance of the authority to issue bonds to New York's health care sector; Provisions of the law; Impact of the law to health care insurance.
- Virginia Agency to Sell 2nd Senior-Subordinate Infrastructure Deal. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p32
Reports that the Virginia Resources Authority is planning to issue revenue bonds by competitive bid using senior-subordinate debt structure to finance a number of local infrastructure projects in Virginia. Total amount of the bonds; Disclosure on the rating; Schedule of the sale.
- Mystic Marriott touts e-meetings. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/13/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p24
Features the meeting rooms and executive amenities of Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa in Connecticut. Enhancement of the meeting technology offerings of the hotel; Target market; Investments of the hotel in technology infrastructures.
- HOTEL MEETING ROOMS. // Orange County Business Journal;1/19/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p18
Presents charts depicting the ranking of hotel meeting rooms in California as of January 2004.
- WHERE CAN I...FIND A POLISH CASTLE/PALACE RETREAT? // Warsaw Business Journal;4/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p18
Presents information about palace hotels in Poland. Conference room accommodations; Facilities of the hotels; List of activities offered.
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld Finishes Renovation Project. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;12/29/2011, p2
The article reports on the renovation project completed by Renaissance Orlando at Seaworld in Florida worth 35 million U.S. dollars in 2011, which includes a complete renovation of the 23 second-floor meeting rooms of the hotel.
- Anaheim dominates meeting room scene. Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;1/27/97, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p18
Reports that Disneyland Hotel tops the list of hotel meeting rooms in Orange County, California, for the week of January 27-February 2, 1997. Information on Disneyland's indoor space; What was attributed to the decline in hotel meeting space; Information on other hotels.