On the Market
- DoorKing, Inc. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2009, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p56
The article features the corporate profile of DoorKing, Inc. in Inglewood, California. It mentions that the company is considered as the prime producer of innovative security-related products provided for the access control industry in the U.S. It highlights the products that are usually...
- Security Officers Today Differ From Your Grandfather's Officers. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar1999, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p77
Describes the characteristics of modern security officers. Responsibilities; Pro-active management; Billing rates; Outsourcing trends.
- Focus on Verticals. Stepanek, Laura E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p13
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the article titled "Vertical Market Leaders" and another on the corporate profiles of leaders in healthcare, retail, and property management.
- Corporate Profiles. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p91
The article offers information on security services offered by several companies of the U.S. It is reported that DoorKing Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative products for the access control industry like multi-door card access systems. VideoComm Technologies is reported to produce...
- BUSINESS News. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2005, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p12
Reports on news and developments related to the security systems industry in the U.S., compiled as of February 2005. Communications Specialties Inc.'s launching of its redesigned web site; Indala Corp.'s financial growth in 2004; RAE Systems' release of a white paper detailing the results of a...
- BUSINESS News. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2005, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p8
Reports on developments concerning the U.S. security equipment and services industry as of July 1, 2005. Customer deployments of Sony Electronics/Firetide Inc. high-performance video mesh networks for the standard for all federal government employees and contractors; RAE Systems Inc.'s launching...
- Legislation and Training Among CAA Efforts. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr99, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p42
Reports that the California Alarm Association (CAA) sponsored the Industry Summit and keynote address at the 1999 International Security Conference. Range of industry issues and concerns discussed during the conference; Programs implemented by the CAA for the industry.
- Tough Touch MESH Installed in Las Vegas. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p28
Reports that Viscount has received orders for its flagship product, the Tough Touch version of its MESH system, to be installed at security gates in Las Vegas, Nevada. Reason for making the product attractive for vandal-prone commercial buildings and internationally targets industrial and...
- Training focus to help you make that next career step. // International Fire & Security Product News;Aug2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p14
Previews the Securex 2004 seminar for the security management profession to be held on October 12 to 14 in London, England. Topics; Highlights of the Career Focus session; Participants.