Top View: Secure But Convenient
- Hirsch Electronics. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2009, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p58
The article features the corporate profile of Hirsch Electronics Corp. in the U.S. It mentions that this company is known for manufacturing wide array of technological products, particularly security systems and their equipment. In addition, the company produces various security products...
- HIRSCH ELECTRONICS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p62
The article presents a corporate profile of Hirsch Electronics Corp., a high security access control company. Hirsch is known in delivering unique and reliable high security solutions required by high-risk facilities in the world. Among these high-risk security solutions include reliability...
- Hirsch Electronics. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2008, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p85
The article provides information on the products and services offered by Hirsch Electronics Corp. in the U.S. It explores the Hirsch Security Management System which enables organizations to define and control access, design identification badges and respond to alarms. It mentions the firm's...
- Access Control and Training. Dingle, Jeffrey // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2007, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p42
The article discusses the importance of training to security professionals in the U.S. Due to the increase threat of terrorist attacks, a law has been issued by President Bush that mandates the enhancement of national security management. Training security personnel is vital in keeping at pace...
- Hirsch Electronics Delivers High Security. // Government Security;Dec2004, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p37
Identifies the high security features of products from Hirsch Electronics Corp. Mean time between failure for their most popular controllers; Alteration of a company's behaviors and access paths with a single mouse click; Strategies on how to deal with visitors to your building.
- Physical Security Transformation - One Company's Vision. Dunkel, Dan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p54
The article focuses on the application of cyber and physical security to counter cyber crime and intellectual property theft. It says that physical and cyber security is being merged by the RSA Security Inc. for security improvement purposes. It states that an excellent security model for...
- PDAs, Table Computers Tie Into Security Systems. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 39 Issue 3/4, p70
Focuses on the integration of security systems into mobile devices. Specifications of Hirsch Electronics Velocity Version 2.0; Features of iPAQ Pocket personal computers; Utilization of ISC to display systems.
- SOFTWARE SPEEDS UP SECURITY. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2007, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p176
The article evaluates the Velocity 3.0 security management system from Hirsch Electronics Corp. and offers information on key features, specifications and applications.
- New Distributor for Access Control Terminals. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2008, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p73
The article reports on the exclusive global distribution agreement between Hirsch Electronics Corp., supplier of Internet Protocol (IP)-enabled access control and security management solutions, and SCM Microsystems, supplier of smart card reader for secure authentication, in 2008. The agreement...