- Sonae buys The Source from Sears. // Housewares;Jul/Aug97, Issue 135, p4
Reports that The Source, the homewares chain set up by Sears company in 1995, has been sold to the Portuguese retail and property group Sonae for an undisclosed sum. Sonae as Portugal's biggest retailing and retail property development company; Persons leading the The Source management.
- France's Orange Sells 20% Stake in Portuguese Mobile Network. // WiMAX Monthly Newsletter;Mar2013, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p13
The article reports that Portugal's retail company Sonae has acquired a 20% stake in the Portuguese telecommunications operator Sonaecom from French telecommunications company Orange SA.
- Sonae.com offer for Oni could spur Portuguese consolidation. // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p21
Reports on the plan of Sonae.com to acquire Oni Group, the subsidiary of EDP. Details of the regulation on the acquisition of a third generation license holder in Portugal; Number of mobile telecommunication operators in the country.
- France's Orange Sells 20% Stake in Portuguese Mobile Network. // European Telecom;Mar2013, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p5
The article reports that Portuguese telecommunications company Sonae SGPS SA has decided to purchase a 20 percent stake in its mobile communications subsidiary Sonaecom from French firm Orange Group.
- IN SHORT. // Global Retail News;Jan2015, Vol. 16 Issue 159, p8
The article offers retail industry news briefs as of January 2015 including the franchise of a women's clothing store in Mozambique by Sonae SR, the opening of Chalhoub's department store in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, and the increase of return of sales of Dubai Investments PJSC.
- Sonae exercises option for Orange stake in Sonaecom. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Aug2013, p3
The article reports on the decision of Portuguese conglomerate Sonae SGPS SA to exercise the option agreement to purchase 20 percent stake in its communications arms Sonaecom SGPS SA held by French telecommunications company Orange Group.
- Food Retail Industry Profile: Brazil. // Food Retail Industry Profile: Brazil;May2006, p1
Presents a profile of the Food Retail industry in Brazil. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry;...
- Scots firm catches AJC work. // Commercial Motor;6/29/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5184, p13
The article focuses on the selection of Scottish haulier United Freight Distribution to transport products for chipboard manufacturer Sonae. United Freight used to provide services to bankrupt AJC Transport. Sonae plans to file a lawsuit against AJC, its previous transport provider. The high...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p3
Reports that Prince Philip has officially opened Sonae's Knowsley, Merseyside chipboard factory in March 2000.