3 into 1
- Working the market. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p10
Focuses on the trends in home office furniture in Great Britain. Importance of innovation to increase sales; Designs of the furniture of G Plan Cabinets; Features of the Online range of Teemo.
- A sound basis for success... // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2000, Issue 5213, p16
Reports on the presentation of the Occasional/Home Entertainment Award to Teemo Designs during the 2000 Furniture Industry Awards. Quality of Teemo's Online Workstation design; Reaction of award sponsor Daily Mail Ideal Home Show to the design; Finalists in the category.
- Life on the edgebander. // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2002, Issue 5295, p24
Features Tim Green, director and designer at Teemo. His achievements; Career in furniture industry of Green; Favorite jazz singers; Favorite movie.
- Teemo and Start-rite launch new company. // Cabinet Maker;2/17/2012, Issue 5775, p10
The article reports on the establishment of the company Start-rite Furniture that will be launched in March 2012, through the joint partnership of furniture design specialist Teemo Designs Ltd. and children's footwear brand, Start-rite Shoes Ltd.
- Teemo makes the move into imports. // Cabinet Maker;3/25/2005, Issue 5431, p3
The article reports that Teemo is shifting from manufacturing to importing. It is the latest British company to move production abroad. It is to close its two factories in Bourne, Lincolnshire as part of a move to shift from manufacturing to importing. The company has spent more than a year...
- Teemo settles desk copyright dispute. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2005, Issue 5430, p5
Reports on the settlement of a copying dispute between German mail order firm Otto and cabinet company Teemo in Great Britain. Statement of Teemo marketing director Nick Green regarding the settlement; Other legal actions taken by Teemo against Otto; Suspension of sales of the disputed folding...
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.