- 90% small firms unhappy over budget. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2010, Issue 5681, p11
The article reports on the disappointment of 90% of the small firms over budget for smaller businesses in Great Britain.
- RAOD TO RECOVERY. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/2009, Issue 5667, p14
The article focuses on the condition of furniture retailer Lombok Furniture in Great Britain. It states that the company has experienced a dramatic change and remarkable turn around from a psychologically and economically difficult period in the retailing business. William Landale, chief...
- Fortune Invests $10Mn in Shangpin Homedecro, Bullish of Customized Furniture Sector. // EmergingMarketsNOW;8/20/2009, p6
The article reports that Shenzhen Fortune Venture Capital (Fortune) has invested 10 million dollars in furniture provider Shangpin Homedecro. Fortune wants to support Shangpin Homedecro to become a leading player in the customized furniture sector in the future. The founders of Shangpin...
- Financial management aid publications. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug98, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p75
Reports on the release of a two-booklet document entitled `Financial Management Fundamentals,' by the International Federation of Accountants' (IFAC) Financial and Management Accounting Committee (FMAC), targeted at small and medium-sized enterprises. Focus of the document; Comments from...
- No loans for Polish business. // Warsaw Business Journal;1/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p4
Reports that access to finance remains a problem for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SME) in Poland and other European union (EU) enlargement candidate countries. Development of business support networks; Obstacle posed by access to bank loans and credits.
- Nigeria launches $500m SME fund. // African Business;Jan2011, Issue 371, p8
The article reports on the launch of a 500m dollars loan facility for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in Nigeria to create jobs.
- Tiny tranches. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the expansion of a microloan program for small business in New Jersey following the funding infusion received by Trenton Business Assistance Corp. from the US Small Business Administration.
- Top 50 small business administration lenders. Barbarello, Kathleen // Business News New Jersey;05/31/99, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p28
Presents a table ranking the top 50 small business administration lenders as of May 31, 1999 based on amount of loans granted to New Jersey companies. Business location; Amount of loans granted; Number of loans.
- Small Business FINANCE DIRECTORY. // Business NH Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p21
Discusses funding options for business expansions of small businesses in New Hampshire. Steps in making loans from banks and credit unions; Benefits of government financing; Considerations in choosing venture capital companies and angel investors; Equipment leasing.