MFI searches for a 'fresh view' with John Hancock
- Three years and I'm off, says MFI boss. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p4
Focuses on the plans of MFI chief executive John Hancock to leave the chain in less than three years to return to the United States.
- Hancock's strategy ... // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p4
Features the strategy employed by chief executive John Hancock for the three year recovery period of the company MFI.
- Back to basics at Hancock's 'customer focused' MFI. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p7
Comments on furniture firm MFI and its chief executive John Hancock. Plan to be more `customer focused'; Open communication between distribution and manufacturing sides; Focus on vertical integration; Changes in management; Abolition of the MFI name.
- Margins doubled in three years. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p3
Reports the business plans of John Hancock, chief executive of the furniture company MFI in Great Britain. Growth sales in consumers trading; Focus on the improvement of products and manufacturing; Introduction of business strategies in management and distribution.
- Why reinvent the wheel? Just repackage it as something else... // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p6
Comments on the decision of MFI chief executive officer John Hancock to review the future direction of the company's retail bed brands, MFI, Hygena and Schrieber. Sales benefits of the company's introduction of branded models; Number of years allotted by Hancock to complete his strategy of...
- MFI praises in-house supply chain system. // Motor Transport;7/31/2003, p4
Reports on the performance of the in-house supply chain of MFI, as of July 2003. Percentage increase in the operating profit of the company's Howden Joinery division because of the supply chain; Turnover posted by the Howden Joinery division; Remarks from John Hancock, MFI chief executive, on...
- MFI boosts spending to promote new look. // Cabinet Maker;3/5/2004, Issue 5378, p3
Reports on the strategy of furniture firm MFI UK to increase its advertising spending in Great Britain. Progress of its store refurbishment program; Aim to promote the revised stores and product; Statement of John Hancock, company's chief executive on the completion of refits.
- Good news for sales and profits at revitalised MFI. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2008, Issue 5579, p37
The article reports that MFI has taken a step to business recovery, as stated by MFI chief executive officer John Hancock in Great Britain. He shares that the retail orders in the country have increased 23% from Boxing Day to March 18, 2000. The report notes that the company has reported a 3%...
- Trading up and new formats lift sales at MFI. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p3
Reports on the increase in MFI sales in Great Britain. Reaction of consumers to the Splash bathroom range; Increase in pre-tax profit; Estimation of budget for foil product production.