Team spirit gives me a natural high
- Venice, After Hours. JON LINDBERG, PETER // Conde Nast Traveler;Feb2016, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p98
Several photographs taken in Venice, Italy as of February 2016 are presented.
- The Florentine Scene:. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/ 3/2014, Vol. 205 Issue 2, p12b
The article presents travel information on Florence, Italy including the NAA-Studio jewelry store, an exhibition of paintings by Francis Bacon at the Palazzo Strozzi museum and the SE*STO Restaurant at the Westin Excelsior Hotel.
- Italy's Valenza Po // Town & Country;Apr85, Vol. 139 Issue 5059, p114
Italy's Valenza Po is well known to connoisseurs of fine jewelry, but is unknown to all but the most knowledgeable traveler.
- Students discover the splendor of Italy (...and its pigeons). Newcomb, Amelia // Christian Science Monitor;8/31/99, Vol. 91 Issue 193, p18
Outlines a student and parent group trip to Italy. INSET: Tips for student tours.
- THE INSIDER'S ITALY. Pachetti, Nick // Money;May2001, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p104
Discusses parts of Italy perceived by the author to offer a truly Italian experience. Descriptions of Bologna, Lucca, The Marches and Pantelleria; Recommendations for lodging and dining; Opinion that these places offer an opportunity to savor Italy's art, architecture and natural beauty without...
- Italy in peak season. Kandell, Jonathan; Trovato, Luca // Travel & Leisure;Nov96, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p156
Features landmarks and tourist attractions in Italy. Amenities offered by resorts to winter travelers in Venice, Italy; Carnival atmosphere presaging pre-Lent celebration; Recommended bars and restaurants.
- Itinerary: Pisa, Italy. // India Today Travel Plus;Apr2012, p21
The article offers travel tips for a tour of Pisa, Italy and its outlying towns including an itinerary which consists of visiting the Leaning Tower of Pisa, exploring the town of Lucca which is famous for its medieval towers and driving up to Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic view of Florence.
- The savings started when we stopped here. // National Geographic Traveler;May/Jun94, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p32
Presents information for travels to Italy. Lodging and restaurants in Rome; Assisi; Cortona; Siena; Parma; Asti; Lake Como; Sampler of budget tours to Italy; Budget guides; Italian Government Travel Office contact information.
- Italy. // Travel Agent;1/31/94, Vol. 269 Issue 12, TWA Getaway Vacations p20
Features Italy as a tourist destination. Attractions.