- Company offerings. // Cabinet Maker;1/7/2005, Issue 5420, p3
The article reports that William Bartlett brand could be sold. As sales occupied the minds of consumers, corporate sale activity was also in full swing. William Bartlett, the cabinet firm is in talks with two firms after putting itself up for sale last month. Mohammed Rafiq has installed new...
- Dewsbury bed company makes Â£1.3111 investment. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2012, Issue 5801, p8
The article offers information on the investment of 1.3 million sterling by bed-manufacturer Kozee Sleep for renovating its factory in Dewsbury, England.
- KOZEE SLEEP (MIDLANDS). // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2011, Issue 5756, p43
The article offers brief information on the Merino mattress from Kozee Sleep.
- Increased orders helps swell the coffers at Kozee Sleep. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2013, Issue 5847, p6
The article reports on the increased 2012 sales and profits of bed manufacturer Kozee Sleep located in Dewsburry in Yorkshire, England, which was driven by the growth in orders from larger retail customers.
- Keeping Kozee. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2011, Issue 5756, p26
The article features Kozee Sleep and sister company Shakespeare Beds, which will exhibit at the South West Furniture Show on October 4-6, 2011. It states that Kozee Sleep, which was founded in 1986, began from humble beginnings providing small range of products. Kozee Sleep director Naheeda...
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.