- Airsprung unveils showroom latest. // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p3
Informs on Great Britain-based Airsprung's unveiling of its showroom at the 2000 At Home Event.
- A charitable day off. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p33
Focuses on the move of Airsprung Beds to establish a day off work contest.
- Airsprung looks forward to '98. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p6
Highlights the financial performance of Airsprung for the quarter ending September 30, 1997. Decline in profits; Profits reported by its divisions.
- Airsprung is looking up. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p4
Details the plans of Airsprung to reposition its upholstery and bed companies in an attempt to improve its sales in Windsor, England. Factors contributing to the decline of the sales of Airsprung; Intention of the company to implement a cost reduction scheme; Increase in the demand for pocketed...
- Airsprung slumps into the red as profits sag. // Cabinet Maker;06/01/2001, Issue 5240, p6
Reports the financial performance of Airsprung in Great Britain for the period ending on March 2001. Decrease in operating profits; Impact of the disposition of Duckers; Implication of machinery investment of employee recruitment and efficiency.
- Airsprung exploits potential for modern European style. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p8
Reports the venture of Airsprung Beds into contemporary European style beds. Redesign of bedstead for individuality; Color choices for the bed; Price range of the beds.
- Group effort cuts lead times. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p4
Reports on the reduced lead time of Airsprung Beds following a reorganization of its factory in Great Britain.
- FRESH IDEAS FRESH AIRSPRUNG. // Cabinet Maker;9/18/2015, Issue 5949, p60
The article offers information on the launch of fresh ideas of kids' ideas of Airsprung Beds and mentions that it provides innovative solutions for retailers.
- Airsprung reports slight sales dip. // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2010, Issue 5706, p9
The article reports on the sales decline of Airsprung Beds due to the slowdown in trade activity in Great Britain.