Wilman confirms division
- Toile away... Hillier, Rose-Marie // Australian House & Garden;May99, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p34
Features John Wilman, owner of the Australian design studio and wallcovering production company John Wilman Ltd. Name synonymous with high-quality fabrics and wallcoverings.
- Wilman in fashion at Selfridges. // Home Furnishings;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p3
Presents information which illustrates fabrics which were exhibited by the John Wilman fabrics and wallpapers company, a the Selfridges department store in London, England.
- The beautiful south. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p11
Reviews the Catavina collection which features fabrics, wallpapers and borders from John Wilman.
- John Wilman opens showroom. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p6
Focuses on furniture maker John Wilman's opening of a showroom at its textiles site on Heasanford Industrial Estate in England to house the John Wilman Fabrics brand and Coloroll bedlinen.
- John Wilman announces redundancies. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the number of employees who were made redundant by the John Wilman company, a supplier of fabrics and wallcoverings. Factors which influenced the redundancies; Background details on company.
- William spends 8m on new premises and machinery. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p7
Looks at the 8m pound investment programme of John Wilman, which will house all of the company's textile ranges in one area. Appointment of Barry Forester to the post of operations director; Changed address of John Wilman's; Information on the company.
- John Wilman launches new retail strategy to drive 1998 sales drive. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;04/10/98, Issue 5083, p5
Focuses on fabrics and wallpaper company John Wilman's release of a six point guide to growing its 1998 business in Great Britain. Response to the results of an extensive consumer based market research; Goal of establishing which factors motivate customers to buy home furnishings products;...
- Spring collections aim to fill gap in the market. Lea // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p2
Reports the launching of fabric collections called Spring 2000 Collections by John Wilman and Coloroll. Retail prices of the collection; Designs available for marketing; Color combination of each design patterns.
- John Wilman aims for distribution in US. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
Reports on a joint venture between the John Wilman Fabrics and Wallpapers company and Seabrook Fabrics, a leading United States distributor. Description of marketing strategies; Background on the official US launching.