PK offers incentives to spend _GCP_2,000
- August At Home for PK. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll will hold `At Home,' a three day furniture show at its High Wycombe showroom in England in August 1999.
- Staff face layoffs as PK 'goes back to its roots' // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p1
Reports on the separation of the upholstery and cabinet businesses of Parker Knoll furniture company.
- PK sees upturn as it ponders foreign move. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll Upholstery is experiencing a resurgence in product orders as it considers having its 2004 contemporary collection produced overseas.
- PK ready to take orders for Stag. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p2
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture maker Parker Knoll has begun accepting orders for Stag products, with a specified delivery time on many cabinet ranges.
- Generation game. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p24
Reports on an interview with Parker Knoll marketing director, Mark Taylor to find out the role for traditional furniture brands in a margin driven market. Brand presence of Parker Knoll; Brand's appeal towards a younger audience; Launch of Parker Knoll beds; Retail customer base; Cost control.
- Parker Knoll freshens up. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p62
Focuses on the product management of the furniture firm Parker Knoll in Great Britain. Target market; Number of years in the upholstery business; Style of the company.
- Parker Knoll unveils 28 lines and first full range brochure. // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p4
Reports on Britain-based Parker Knoll's launching of its upholstery and cabinet range at its second At Home exhibition which ends on August 26, 1998. Introduction of its first full range brochure incorporating upholstery, cabinet and bedroom collections; Use of the brochure in advertising PK's...
- PK seeks partner stores for Stag brands. // Cabinet Maker;11/16/2001, Issue 5263, p4
Reports the efforts of Parker Knoll to seek stockholders for its Stag products in Great Britain. Focus of the company on furniture retailers; Quality of the products; Preference of prospective stockists on exclusive distribution.
- Major launches give PK added coverage. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p3
Reports on the launching of over 60 furniture products by Parker Knoll (PK) at its At Home show in August 1999. Products that were launched; Introduction of the Eclipse brand; Strategy of PK according to its marketing director.