- Silverdale makes the difference. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p4
Reports on British bed manufacturer Pocket Spring Bed Co.'s introduction of its Silverdale bed model at the 2000 Silentnight At Home exhibition.
- Worthy of any home. // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p26
Features the winners at the British Furniture Industry Awards 2000. Homeworthy; John E. Coyle; Alfrank Designs; Parker Knoll.
- Pocket Spring goes on radio. // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p5
Focuses on the creation of radio advertisements by Pocket Spring Bed Company in Great Britain.
- Making the right Connexions. // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2002, Issue 5306, p18
Focuses on the favorable business performance at John E. Coyle's Connexions furniture business. Success of the company's Direct Home Delivery service; Implementation of stricter quality control measures.
- Back to basics. // Cabinet Maker;01/17/98, Issue 5071, p8
Examines John E. Coyle's performance in the furniture market in Ireland, since 1993. Export sales to Great Britain; Rate of growth; Product portfolio; Relationship with retailers; Product innovations; Marketing strategy.
- Executive of the year. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p6
Highlights Pocket Spring Bed Co. account executive Annete Spurin as recipient of the company's Executive of the Year Award.
- Cool off. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2005, Issue 5418, p26
Introduces the Coolmax Sleep System from the Pocket Spring Bed Co. Benefits of the system; Materials installed in the bedding system; Details on the system's technological aspects.
- Jobs risk after production move proposal. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2007, Issue 5549, p3
The article reports on the start of the consultations of Silentnight Group with 39 staff of Pocket Spring Bed Co. who may lose their jobs if the company will close its manufacturing site in Skipton, North Yorkshire, England. Staff at risk may be given the opportunity to take up posts at Rest...
- Silentnight Beds. // Marketing (00253650);10/19/2005, p87
This article presents information on the marketing department of the company Silentnight Beds. With more than 100 comfy-looking beds in the group showroom, there are days when it is very tempting. There really is a uniform, not pyjamas, though: a navy blue skirt or trousers, with blue and white...