L-bent on big sofas
- MARKET BEAT. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;9/13/2004 Supplement, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p16
Highlights several leather furniture exhibited at the Tupelo Furniture Market in the U.S. Update on the furniture seats of Leather Bella company; Companies who incorporated more recognizable transitional design elements into their seat frames; Price offerings.
- Lebus combination takes a stop forward. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p4
Focuses on sofa designs unveiled by Lebus and Arkana at ChristieTyler's At Home show in September 2000. Leather trim and acrylic velour patterned fabric; Motion furniture rectiliner; Fabric colors; Retail prices; Models relaunched by Arakana revised format.
- Geometric finds at Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p6
Highlights the sofas unveiled by various British manufacturers at the Long Point exhibition during the third week of September 2000.
- Two week formula is a hit for Peter Guild At Home. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;10/16/98, Issue 5110, p3
Reports on the success of sofa manufacturer Peter Guild's first At Home event, which finished October 9, 1998 with 70-80 trade customers in attendance. Expectations for more retailers to attend; Areas of focus; Reception to four products unveiled during the event.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p31
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Creation of a balloon tower by staff at the Dunstable branch of ScS Upholstery PLC; Height of the balloon tower; Retrieval of a wallet from a German man 15 years after losing it in sofa.
- Sofa specialist ScS plans DRTV ad offensive. // Precision Marketing;3/15/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p6
Reports that sofa specialist ScS plans to develop its use of DRTV for its marketing campaigns as of March 2002. Total sales of ScS in 2001; Details of the DRTV campaign of ScS in December 2001; Update on the marketing strategy of ScS as of March 2002.
- Ambiente trade fair set for Feb 12-16. // Furniture/Today;10/5/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p92
The article offers information on the 2016 Ambiente consumer goods trade fair that will be held at the Frankfurt Fair and Exhibition Centre from February 12-16, 2015.
- Thinking outside the boxes in Paris. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;11/1/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p27
Highlights the Maison et Objet show in Paris, France. Attendance of suppliers; Use of iron as an indoor material in both upholstery and case pieces; Decorations on kitchen furniture.
- House warming. Taylor, Natalie // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p12
Reports on the furniture exhibition by members of the Long Eaton Guild slated May 16 to 20, 1999 in Great Britain. Design trends of the year; Preferred colors and materials; Photographs over various sofa models.