Fair guide warning
- Building your business at trade shows. Gage, Kathleen // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/2/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p12
Cites several considerations and tips for businesses participating in trade shows. Relationship with show organizers; Preparation of employees manning the booth; Significance of trade shows as a marketing strategy.
- Fair guide unfair say TPS. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Nov2004, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p6
Reports on a letter issued by the Trade Promotion Services (TPS) in Great Britain in November 2004 warning its exhibitors about the pranks of Construct Data Verlag AG that produced the FAIR Guide. Denial on the connection of TPS ans its exhibitors to the FAIR Guide; Distinction between the FAIR...
- SERVICES HELPLINE. // Event;Feb2004, p44
Gives advice on problems with exhibitions and other events-related activities. Companies providing promotional staff for exhibitions; Services related to providing mobile units for service launching and campaign.
- International Showtime. Kronemyer, Bob // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct2000, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p48
Presents tips to companies for overseas trade shows. Attention to minor details as well as dramatic elements; Show rules; Culture advice; Logistics.
- LOUISVILLE'S "DEMO EXPO" ENCOURAGES CONSTRUCTION AND UTILITY CONTRACTORS TO GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY. // Government Product News;Aug2003, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p12
Previews the 2003 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition in Louisville, Kentucky from September 23 to 25, 2003.
- Get on top of IT. Meall, Lesley // Accountancy;Feb2005, Vol. 135 Issue 1338, p63
Provides information on the Softworld Accounting & Finance Exhibition to be held at London's Olympia, Grand Hall in England from March 2-3, 2005.
- Buy Irish Merchandise There and Over Here. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p111
The article focuses on the 2006 Showcase Ireland exhibition that will be held on January in Dublin, Ireland. Information concerning the key features of the event are cited. It is also expected that the 2006 event will be well attended by exhibitors and visitors. Exhibitors that will participate...
- InfoComm 2003. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jul2003, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p40
Reports on the 2003 InfoComm Show in Orlando, Florida, that featured high-technology equipment. Theme of the exhibition; Highlights of the event; High-technology products exhibited.
- Show for High-Tech Enthusiasts. Legien, Wolfgang // NATO's Nations & Partners for Peace;2007, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p188
The article reviews the exhibition "UDT Europe 2007" in Naples, Italy.