Ikea kitchen service hit by lack of fitters
- Homefront agrees full payment deal. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p2
Reports the agreement of kitchens group Homeform to the condition of the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) on the settlement of consumer complaints in Great Britain. Threat of legal action from the OFT; Austere policy of the OFT on the dealings between retailers and consumers over full payment of...
- Going for Gold. Woods, Terry // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2011, Issue 5743, p16
An interview with Terry Woods, senior manager and head of sales at Furniture Industry Research Association's (FIRA) is presented. When asked about the response towards the FIRA Gold Certification scheme, he says that several kitchen retailers have received the certification including the company...
- Capturing hearts, wallets. // Furniture/Today;6/18/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p2
In this article, the author informs about the obstacles faced by business enterprises in acquiring top position by giving an example of the company Ikea and he further mentions that by capturing consumer's imagination and need one can get success.
- New Ikea Catalog Packed with Interactivity. // Home Textiles Today;8/20/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p5
The article provides information on a new 2013 catalog introduced by the company Ikea in order to provide easy interaction to customers.
- IKEA Furniture to Retain Scandinavian Style in India. RINGSTROM, ANNA // News India Times;11/ 2/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 44, p17
The article informs that customers in India are showing high confidence in the products of the company IKEA.
- RTA kitchen proves a steady performer. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;9/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p24
Reports on the expansion of ready-to-assemble kitchen storage items in the U.S. Experimentation with new looks and higher price points; Willingness of consumers to spend more for a stylish island or multifunctional cart; Storage space provided by the Cook Center from Creative Interiors for...
- THE PLUSES OF PARTNERSHIP. Andresson-Nolasco, Sonia // Event Marketer Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p40
The article details the multimedia collaborations made by Swedish home store IKEA to reach new customers at in-store events as part of its Life Improvement Project. The projects began as an online program in September 2010 and on television in collaboration with "O, The Oprah" magazine. In...
- Walk This Way. Learned, Andrea // Kitchen & Bath Business;Jul2007, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p50
This article discusses strategies for companies in the kitchen and bathroom furniture industry in marketing to the women population. It is important to learn and understand the effect of external influences and cultural changes on their needs and wants. Companies must establish a customer...
- Government moves in to scupper Ikea's latest plans. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2014, Issue 5887, p8
The article focuses on the planning approval of the Greenwich Council on the proposal of the furniture retailer IKEA to open its store in Central London.