Ex-Salomon executive joins Griffin Kubik
- Vice President for Communications and Public Affairs. // Liberal Education;Winter2001, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p5
Reports the appointment of Debra Humphreys as vice president for communications and public affairs of the Association of American Colleges and Universities in January 2001.
- Ready for a New Challenge. Pierce, Emmet // San Diego Business Journal;3/29/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p1
The article announces that Debra Reed was appointed executive vice president at Sempra Energy.
- McClister sr. vp Philips Media. // Hollywood Reporter;4/3/95, Vol. 336 Issue 34, p12
Reports on the appointment of Debra McClister to the position of senior vice president and chief financial officer, North America, Philips Media. Career background; Responsibilities.
- Untitled. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/28/93, Vol. 123 Issue 26, p60
Announces the appointment of Debra Streicker as vice president of Republic Pictures Corporation, Los Angeles, California. Previous employment.
- J.C. Penney Taps Debra Berman. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/ 6/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 25, p3
The article announces that Debra Berman was appointed as senior vice president of marketing at JC Penney Co. Inc.
- Capital BankWelcomes Moore in Brentwood. // Tennessee Tribune;10/9/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p11A
The article announces that Debra Moore was appointed as branch manager and vice president of Capital Bank's branch in Brentwood, Tennessee.
- Stein upped to LIVE sr. vp PR, marketing. DiOrio, Carl // Hollywood Reporter;5/16/95, Vol. 337 Issue 14, p11
Reports on the promotion of Debra Stein as vice president of public relations at LIVE Entertainment Inc. Duties and responsibilities; Career background; Other executive appointments within company; LIVE's business activity.
- SOUTHEASTERN REGION. Pylypiw, Debra // NAEAnews;Summer2012, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p7
The article presents a report on Southeastern Region activities of the National Art Education Association (NAEA) in 2012, including the appointment of Debra Pylypiw as regional vice president and the 2013 Convention of the NAEA in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Deadly 'Pandemic' hits Hallmark. Nordyke, Kimberly // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/25/2006, Vol. 395 Issue 19, p3
The article states that Debra Baker has been appointed as the new senior vice president operations of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The promotion gives her the responsibility for the company's overall operations, marketing initiatives, and business and legal affairs. Baker would be...