- Denver authority sees bonds as integral part of airport overhaul. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;02/17/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30831, p4
Reports on the Colorado-based Denver Urban Renewal Authority's plan to issue bonds to help finance the redevelopment of the Stapleton Airport. Background on the proposed redevelopment program for the closed airport.
- PorterCare Health Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;02/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31075, p2
Reports on the rating of PorterCare Adventist Health System's bonds.
- PorterCare's Comeback. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p1
Focuses on the financial recovery of Colorado-based PorterCare Adventist Health Systems. Credit rating upgrade from major rating agencies; Planned sale of revenue bonds; Reactions from Ziegler Capital, its bond sale underwriter.
- Denver-based health care system gets encouraging prognosis from Moody's. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30847, p6
Reports on the bond rating secured by Denver, Colorado-based Porter-Care Adventist Health System from Moody's Investors Services. Removal of the health care system from the watch list of possible downgrades; Financial standing of hospitals and clinics run by Porter-Care Adventist.
- Merger creates big Colo. system. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;12/18/95-12/25/95, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p28
Reports on the merger of the Sisters of Charity Health Services Colorado and PorterCare Adventist Health System to consolidate forming the largest Colorado health system. Comparison of assets with that of Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp. and HealthOne; Expected gross revenues; Gary Susnara as head...
- Plans for roof may cave in for developer. Jesitus, John // Hotel & Motel Management;11/6/95, Vol. 210 Issue 19, p82
Reports on the disagreement between the Denver Urban Renewal Authority and the Saint Louis-based HBE Corp. over the expansion of Adam's Mark Hotel, at Denver, Colorado. Redesigning of the hotel's proposed porch roof as one condition that must be met before the Denver Urban Renewal Authority...
- On the plus side. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;05/07/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p34
Talks about the rewards of the 2000 financial turnarounds by not-for-profit healthcare systems in the United States. Upgrade in the ratings of healthcare systems in the first quarter of 2001; Improvement of the profitability performance by PorterCare Adventist Health System; Credit ratings of...
- MOODY'S AFFIRMS PORTERCARE. // Bond Buyer;Jun2000 Supplement Health Care, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p8a
Reports that PorterCare Adventist Health System has been removed from Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s credit watch list where it was previously placed for a possible downgrade.
- PorterCare Adventist Health cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/3/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30761, p2
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade the debt of Colorado-based PorterCare Adventist Health System.