- British Vita recommends improved offer from TPG. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;3/28/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2140, p8
Reports on the decision of British Vita to recommend an improved bid offer to shareholders from Texas Pacific Group. Total value of the revised share offer; Details of the improved offer; Expectation of the British Vita board on the outcome of the proposed bid.
- BV Recommends Takeover Plan. // Nonwovens Industry;May2005, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p14
Reports that the board of British Vita PLC is recommending a takeover bid from TPG Spring Ltd., a company formed at the request of funds managed or advised by Texas Pacific Group.
- TPG to buy British Vita. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/28/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 13, p12
Reports that specialty polymers producer British Vita has agreed to a bid by investment group Texas Pacific Group. Value of the offer; Financial performance of the companies.
- British Vita rejects 335p second offer from TPG. // Cabinet Maker;2/11/2005, Issue 5425, p7
The article reports that U.S. venture capital firm Texas Pacific Group Inc. (TPG) is likely to have to raise its offer yet again if it is to buy British Vita PLC. A first 325P indicative offer was rejected by Great Britain's largest foam maker, which it said substantially, undervalued the...
- Bid highlights true value. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p6
Reports on the impact of the bid approach of private investment Texas Pacific Group Inc. (TPG) to obtain British Vita PLC (BVP). Estimated point gained by the company in the stock market; Composition of the value offered by the investment group; Potential bid prize that may be seize by TPG in...
- Bonus for shareholders. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p5
Reports on the decision of foam maker British Vita to return an amount to shareholders as part of its effort to rebuff Texas Pacific Group's proposed takeover offer in Great Britain.
- Vita debt-for-equity financial agreement is nearly completed; TPG retains control. // Nonwovens Markets;3/4/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p1
The article reports that Vita, the British-based owner of Vita Nonwovens in the U.S. and Belgium, is said to complete its restructuring of Euro 663 million debt-for-equity financial agreement. The proposed financial package states that Vita's debt will be cut to Euro 100 million. Moreover, Texas...
- Vita spurns TPG bids…saying it runs firm well. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology;Apr/May2005, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p20
Focuses on the response of fibre and plastics group British Vita plc to the proposed business offer of Texas Pacific Group (TPG). Details of the offer; Value of the shareholders payout released by Vita to counter the offer of TPG; Factors that contributed to the decreased sales posted by...
- TPG snaps up British Vita. // Urethanes Technology;Jun/Jul2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the acquisition of British-based polyurethane foam, plastics and fibers group British Vita PLC by Texas Pacific Group (TPG) in 2005. Amount offered by TPG for the acquisition; Views of Vita CEO David Campbell on the fairness of the offer; Reasons for the need of a court approval in...