Nevada Housing Division
- Don't Discount Muni Risks. // Research;Oct2012, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p24
The article presents a study conducted by the Federal Reserves Bank of New York on the defaults in municipal bond market. It informs that historical default rates in the municipal bond market are being understated by credit rating agencies because false picture of credit risks are presented by...
- Multifamily issuance helped eat up volume cap in 1997. Resnick, Amy B.; Ferris, Craig T.; Kinnader, Ola; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;06/17/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30416, p1
Reports that the national economy and a surge in multifamily housing boosted demand for private-activity municipal bonds in the United States in 1997. Decline in volume cap to carry over; Issuance of bonds for industrial development projects; Dollar volume of industrial development bonds;...
- N.Y.C. Tower Is Lucky to Have a LOC. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/27/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33155, p1
The article reports on the 134 million dollar letter of credit (LOC) deal signed by the New York State Housing Finance Agency in Manhattan, New York City. It states that the 134 million dollar LOC offering is aimed at helping finance the 1,169-unit Silver Towers of Silverstein Properties Inc....
- Single-family drop prods multifamily market back to life. Kulkosky, Edward // American Banker;6/2/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 105, p9
Reports on the revival of the multifamily market in the United States in 1994 as a result of the slump in single-family mortgage originations. Increase in demand for rental housing; Increase in construction of multifamily units.
- Senior living apartments gets gov't boost. Biundo, Jen // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);2/18/2009, Vol. 105 Issue 46, p1D
The article reports on the proposed Huntington Apartments for senior citizens in Texas.
- The Esplanade -- a new experience. Ravits, Sarah // New Orleans Magazine;May2008, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p132
The article announces the inclusion of state-of-the-art amenities at the Esplanade at City Park Apartments in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Apartment construction might increase slightly. Perrone, Ellen // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/7/95, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p21A
Predicts an upswing in the apartment construction in Indianapolis, Indiana. Reason for the strong apartment market; Targeted areas for construction; Permits issued as an indicator of a slow apartment construction.
- Apartment study: Industry faces new Information Age. // National Real Estate Investor;Jan96, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p14
Focuses on strategies needed by multifamily developers, managers and investors in the United States to cope with the challenges of the Information Age. Promotion of renting as a permanent housing choice for a larger share of the market; Development of new forms of conversion from renting and...
- Multifamily market enjoys banner year. Jefferson, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;02/16/98, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p16
Reports on the growth of the multifamily residential market in Indianapolis, Indiana. Rise in the level of buying and selling of apartment houses; Increase in the number of apartment units; Concentration of the growth in the northeast part of the city.