Nebraska College's refunding bonds failed to attract any bidders
- Closed college campus in Nebraska may get new purpose. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;2/1/2012, p3
The article reports on the proposal to reopen Dana College in Blair, Nebraska as an institute for environmental efficiency unveiled by the Blair City Council in 2012.
- Teacher training: Helping to construct the information highway. Kopp, O.W.; Ferguson, Kay E. // T H E Journal;May96, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p80
Features the teacher training model developed at Technology Research Exploration for Kids (TREK) Institute at Dana College in Blair, Nebraska. Importance of the integration of technology in teachers' training; Aims of the training model; Teachers' experiences' with the TREK program.
- Opponents Kick Off Campaign Against Wake County, N.C., Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p34
Reports on the opposition of the Wake County Taxpayers Association against a bond request for schools and libraries in Wake County, North Carolina. Allocation of bond proceeds for school projects; Issuance of debt for school construction; Allocation of triple-A rating from major credit agencies.
- School board refinances bonds. // Las Vegas Business Press;09/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p19
No abstract available.
- NEW MEXICO: School GOs OK'd Amid Snow. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33463, p7
The article reports on the effort of voters to endure a snowstorm for the approval of the 14 million dollars of general obligation bonds for the Ruidoso Municipal School District 3 in New Mexico.
- Seattle bond fails. // Education Week;12/7/94, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the failure of Seattle, Washington to pass the $332 school-construction bond.
- WISP Bond Issue May 12th Vote "No!" // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/9/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p6
The author looks at the bond issues related to the $20,000,000 proposal by the WISD administrators in Whitney, Texas.
- Steady Grades. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31616, p31
Reports on the bond rating of Concordia University in Wisconsin.
- Arizona Prepares $100M COP Sale as School Growth Flattens. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/21/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33386, p24
The article reports on the preparations made by the Arizona School Facilities Board to sell its certificate of participation worth 100 million dollars in Arizona.