Rhode Island law firm connected to banking crisis settles with state
- Government sources. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p12B
Profiles government lenders in Indianapolis, Indiana. Specialties; Direct financing offered; Direct loan programs; Equipment lease financing; Other loans available; Contact information.
- New law means millions of new customers. Hawke Jr., John D. // American Banker;11/6/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 214, p4
Opinion. Comments on the repercussions of US Congress's amendment of the Federal Financial Management Act of 1994. Processing of federal payments through electronic funds transfer effective January 1, 1999; Need for recipients to designate one or more financial institutions to receive their...
- Government sources. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/5/95, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p13C
Presents a list of government financial institutions in Indianapolis, Indiana. Indiana Business Modernization and Technology Corp.; Indiana Development Finance Authority; U.S. Small Business Administration.
- In brief. // Public Finance;08/09/96, p3
Presents several news briefs related with public financial institutions in the Great Britain. Project of Association of Metropolitan Authorities (AMA); Compensation of Scottish councils for damage costs; Working of Birmingham metropolitan district councils' (MDCs') workers from home.
- Fannie's portfolio commitments hit the roof. // Asset Securitization Report;7/21/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 29, p16
Focuses on the rise in the portfolio commitments of Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) in June 2003. High level of commitments attributed mainly to Fannie Mae's attempt to maintain portfolio growth targets in the midst of high portfolio liquidations.
- In brief. // Public Finance;11/29/96, p3
Presents various news on several public financial institutions in Great Britain. Focus of the inquiry of a committee into the local government; Percentage payment for council's invoices; Voting of Associate of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountant (ACCA).
- In brief. // Public Finance;09/06/96, p3
Presents various news related to public financial institutions in Great Britain. Deficit of the Association Metropolitan Authorities; Cost of council buildings to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act; Effects of draft election agreements on unitary authorities.
- Budget in brief. // Public Finance;11/29/96, p7
Presents various news related to the government budget spending in Great Britain. Spending of health department administration; Prescription charges of National Health charges; Rate bills for businesses.
- Winners and losers. Brown, Steve // Public Finance;11/29/96, p10
Provides information on the budget spendings of public financial institutions in Great Britain. Spending cuts of private sector; Financial crises of National Health Service (NHS); Budget hand-out for schools; Spending of housing and local government.